Tube Burst - I Have Random Question

• Thread starter Consentratez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Consentratez

Consentratez

Tube burst    i have random question
Tube burst    i have random question 2
I was running some goods a few nights ago and my tube burst at the tip - it shot out about literally a dab before the pressure was lost... Didn't grab a new tube to continue process but it has been a few days --- question: will the contents at the bottom of the tube be good to smoke and or run still -

My thoughts : the thx is wxtracted from the top of the tube and pushes it out the bottom. If it didn't get the chance to realease the the it's still in there right?? It's been a few days and I feel the butane would be evaporated from the blown flower..

Thoughts anyone

P.s. My tray is not dirty lol it's only used for runs and when it's done purging I place the lid on it to avoid dust collection and unwanted matter :)

Consentratez

Consentratez

I wouldnt smoke it...
Well forgive me if I'm not 100% convinced with that detailed explanation lol- all I did was spray some butane in a mason jar and put the run in there.. soaked it and filtered it :) good as new -Thanks tho haha

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I thought you were asking if you could smoke the flower that had been partially butane extracted

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Run it in a new tube, filter the results unless you like splinters of glass in which case skip that step ;)

Yeah its fine to re run.. Just filter the end results to remove any potential glass bits that are left over.

Tho really im sure you could dab the glass bits and nothing would happen it would just end up in the rig water...

Consentratez

Consentratez

I thought you were asking if you could smoke the flower that had been partially butane extracted
Lol I did I guess I was just looking for some sort of reason to learn u know. Like if butane stays in the flower or somethin idk lol. I didn't think I should but I was just sad because I thought I lost the ability to use it after

Consentratez

Consentratez

He did... Whether he knows it or not.

He specifically asked if the contents in the bottom of the tube, would be good to smoke or run.
Yea I did I was just hoping for explanation so I could learn :D

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Lol I did I guess I was just looking for some sort of reason to learn u know. Like if butane stays in the flower or somethin idk lol. I didn't think I should but I was just sad because I thought I lost the ability to use it after
Butane has fossil fuel oils in it that I am pretty sure can not be decarbd out, not even sure if winterizing would remove it all. Vaping bho could be compared to sucking in the flame of a lighter as a parlor trick. That's why I am trying to go all ISO or pgqw.

Yes the oils from the butane stay in the flower and contaminate it, you probably shouldn't smoke anything that has been blasted.

Consentratez

Consentratez

Run it in a new tube, filter the results unless you like splinters of glass in which case skip that step ;)

Yeah its fine to re run.. Just filter the end results to remove any potential glass bits that are left over.

Tho really im sure you could dab the glass bits and nothing would happen it would just end up in the rig water...
Butane has fossil fuel oils in it that I am pretty sure can not be decarbd out, not even sure if winterizing would remove it all. Vaping bho could be compared to sucking in the flame of a lighter as a parlor trick. That's why I am trying to go all ISO or pgqw.

Yes the oils from the butane stay in the flower and contaminate it, you probably shouldn't smoke anything that has been blasted.
Niice! That's what I call knowledge, see that's badass :) thank u :)

Top Bottom