Turbo plant started to flower in veg problem?

• Thread starter Trekronor420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trekronor420

Hello and thanks in advance. I have this turbo plant 4 weeks from germination 18/6 ligthting and it is not an autoflower strain but feminized photo(100%). It is much bigger than other 3 plants and allready growing some white hair. I dont wanna flip 12 12 yet, other plants id like to give one more week? I mean the preflowering giant cannot herm from it? It might grow too big though. I only have 2 plants per m3.

Its in coco and it stopped to give runoff water a while ago. I increased the watering from daily 3l to 4.5, 6, and 7.5l many days. Today the first time since early veg i got very small ammount of run of water and i used the whole 9L bucket! im using 30L fabric pots maybe 70 or 75% full of coco. Roots grow amazingly in coco

Turbo plant started to flower in veg problem

Turbo plant started to flower in veg problem 2

Turbo plant started to flower in veg problem 3

Turbo plant started to flower in veg problem 4

Turbo plant started to flower in veg problem 5

Is the big lady ok if i wait one more week so the others have time to grow taller?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Those are just pre-flowers. She's telling you she's mature enough to flower after the flip. She is not in flower.

You can flip it whenever you'd like, but the small one is unlikely to catch up. You might consider putting the small one on some bricks or whatever to raise her up to the same height.

Top Bottom