Turn Your Reclaim Into Someone elses Medicine!!

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So for a while ive been doing this.. I collect the claim in my rig for a few months then acetone wash it out ( Evapes faster then iso ) Keep collecting it for a good 4-6 months or so Then i'll melt it all down Vac it to make sure its clean then i'll a 1:1 ratio of unrefined virgin coconut oil to the reclaim and give it to whom ever is most in need at the time.. atm my friends dad suffers from seziures and horrible insomnia and since hes been taking it ( I gave him a bottle a few weeks ago ) he hasn't had a single seziure and his sleep has improved, also his appetite is up.

So instead of throwing it away Turn it into something and GIVE it away :D

Heres 1 photo so far im still working on it gotta evape the rest of the acetone and collect that and add it to this dish then i gotta melt the coconut oil and mix that all in..
Turn your reclaim into someone elses medicine

25ml of PURE claim pulled from my oil rig hehe MORE to come!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Oh just a note but this CAN be applied topically as well just rub it in real good.. You will smell funny but it helps with pain im told :D

Everyone whos used this style from me has all enjoyed it in 1 way or another.. either eating it or applying it topically :D

I cringe when people tell me they throw there reclaim away!! I BEG them to save it and give it to a patient in need!

K

KushNDabs

So you just drink it after mixing it with the unrefined virgin coconut oil?
What about just putting it into an empty capsule? Would that make it into a THC capsule?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So you just drink it after mixing it with the unrefined virgin coconut oil?
What about just putting it into an empty capsule? Would that make it into a THC capsule?

It won't taste very good straight up like that no, I don't nor anyone i give this too does not drink it straight.. Its usually put into Double Zero ( 00 ) Sized capsules and consumed or applied topically.

Taste kinda spicey if you go straight up i wouldn't .. But you can i guess.. As far as it being a THC capsule its more of a CBN with Some but little im sure thc left. Its reclaim after all.. how much thc is left is beyond me i don't have ms/gc .... I actually asked Greywolf ages ago on SkunkPharm if he would test reclaim for us when he got his ms/gc setup and he said he was going too but i guess it never become important enough...

Id still like to see some general testing done on some claim to give us basic ideas but till someone does that its a guessing game so dose accordingly :D

Pisces

Pisces

Yea, I never throw out my claim either….

I end up cleaning my rig with a heat gun and then once the claim is on pyrex, I purge it again and then add 4 to 5 ml of coconut oil per gram of claim.

The coconut oil allows the claim to pass through the liver and kidneys a lot easier which will allow the claim to hit you harder & faster.

This has just been my experience with it over the past couple of years.

Caps1
Caps2

Pisces

Pisces

Hey KushNDabs…. the darker ones are made with the 4ml coconut oil per gram of claim.

The lighter ones were made with 15 ml coconut oil per gram of claim.

I personally like the stronger ones but i dab all day.
So I'm used to it.

If i give one of the stronger ones to a friend, they always tell me the next time i see them that they are too strong or they are just right but last too long. lol

I use em only when I know Im going to have a hard time sleeping.

they help me to sleep well and also to sleep in which is importNT to me.

K

KushNDabs

Can you just mix straight dabs (to replace the reclaim) with the coconut oil to make them without reclaim???
and if so how would I mix the dabs enough (say if it was crumble or shatter) with the oil?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Can you just mix straight dabs (to replace the reclaim) with the coconut oil to make them without reclaim???
and if so how would I mix the dabs enough (say if it was crumble or shatter) with the oil?

Very much so but, with that said you will still have to take the dabs up to around 246-250 degrees to decarb them for edible use, Reclaim being already decarbed is 1 step less granted less potent too but..

Personally i would say don't take yer dabs and eat them just smoke them you'll get higher that way.. Save the edibles for the trash to stash bins..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
ROFL.. Just got a report back on this latest batch i made ... Dufus ate 2 full droppers worth.. *smh* Dizzy, Trippin, And groggy the next morning he says lol..

Little tooo strong hehe I warned him the ratio was not 1:1 it was heavy on the reclaim and light on the coconut but... he hada learn the hard way i guess.

So Fare warning out there guys reclaim can still be pretty god damn potent so careful with your ratios and warn the people who are receiving it to go LIGHT at first, Can always eat more.. Cant take back what you ate tho.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
LOL so i got another update.. poor guy decides hes gonna try just a cpl drops before hes due to leave work ( BAD IDEA ) turns out he hada stay longer, I get an IM from him hes like HOLY JESUS This shits potent lol hes like i only ate a cpl drops WTF!!!! ( Turns out he ate it on an empty stomach shit hit hard as fuck lol )

He gets home around 6 i try talking to him i get 1 word responses lol then nothing he passed out just woke up about 20 mins ago says hes feeling a little foggy and sluggish lol

I asked him if i should water it down a little with more coconut oil..... NO!!!!!!!!! LOL ( rolls eyes ) Gluten for punishment much?

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

geeez am I living in a closet lmao ive NEVER hit a nail! this thread was an interesting read. so when your finished it resembles rick simpson oil in appearance. neato.

H

happy b

Oh just a note but this CAN be applied topically as well just rub it in real good.. You will smell funny but it helps with pain im told :D

Everyone whos used this style from me has all enjoyed it in 1 way or another.. either eating it or applying it topically :D

I cringe when people tell me they throw there reclaim away!! I BEG them to save it and give it to a patient in need!
Dabbie wat is the "reclaim" you speak of in this post?i dont understand the term.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
geeez am I living in a closet lmao ive NEVER hit a nail! this thread was an interesting read. so when your finished it resembles rick simpson oil in appearance. neato.

More less yeah it depends on how i reclaim it, If i use just hot water to wash the rig it comes out a nicer amber brown, If i have to use acetone to reclaim it then i gotta cook that off which darkens the oil alot more and it becomes a black REAL RSO looking shit.

I got another experiment planned going to take about 5 ounces of already ran nug run and do an ice cold acetone wash on it evape that down mix with coconut oil and give that to my guy and see how he likes that.

Full discloser hes well aware there may be trace amounts of chemicals from the butane and acetone and is ok with that.

Ive given the material to people before and they've smoked it and gotten high ( the ran flowers ) so figure might as well make more meds with it...

I don't like the whole " Mystery oil " in butane cans but my guy knows what hes getting so..

and for those who don't know what mystery oil is , skunkpharmresearch.com right hand side scroll down the list till you see the words mystery oil and click that :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Dabbie wat is the "reclaim" you speak of in this post?i dont understand the term.

Reclaim or Claim as it is in the oil rig till you RE-claim it, Is just bho thats been dabbed and is sitting in the oil rigs water.

Much like a bong and resin only this is not combusted black tar this is still laden with X amounts of cannabanoids.

So you do a dab , it filters thru the water and some gets trapped by the water, re condenses back into a solid from a vapor and you have Claim, once you remove it from the oil rig it becomes RE-claim as in you Reclaimed it as another useable product :D

H

happy b

Ahh gotcha now.i dont have a rig yet so was unsure of what it meant,but well done.waste not want not.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ahh gotcha now.i dont have a rig yet so was unsure of what it meant,but well done.waste not want not.

If/When you decide to get one check local head shops first get an idea of how it hits then check online see if u can find the same one cheaper :D

Mines a van tran had it maybe 2-3 years now LOVE IT! muh first rig.

the nails a Titanium 18mm some like glass some like ceramic i like Ti... :D

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

So combusted black tar means is pretty much worthless at that point even tho there may be left over cannabinoids?? mainly because the tar may be impossible to extracted or cleaned?

Top Bottom