Turn Your Reclaim Into Someone elses Medicine!!

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Only time I asked about nails here locally I had some old hippy give me a diatribe on going with what was it crystal or something instead of ti, but not knowing anything or trying them I have no clue. Oh he claimed quartz stones were the way to go. I didn't buy anything that day lol.

Pisces

Pisces

Hey LittleDabbie & Vermont…fwiw, if you ever get a chance, order the Dab'n'Flo adjustable Ti nails.

I order nuthin but the "Heavy Hitters" or the "HH" versions when i order.

The heads can be replaced while the stem and counterweight (which is really just another small head) lasts forever.

The quality of the Titanium used for these heads are awesome!

Pisces

Pisces

Vermont, you lost me… are you talking about regular black resin that builds up in regular (NON BHO) glass pipes & bongs?

If so, that stuff is completely worthless as it contains moisture and other crap in it, which cannot be pulled from the resins so it will most likely taste really awful.

H

happy b

Im looking to get my first rig at xmas.im not a medi patient or anything,i just love getting high as fuck.i wont be useing the rig non stop so im not looking for the top of the range ones,just a good quality one of medium size.any suggestions other than the heavy hitters pisces suggested?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So combusted black tar means is pretty much worthless at that point even tho there may be left over cannabinoids?? mainly because the tar may be impossible to extracted or cleaned?

Well resins not worthless if your THAT desperate ive smoked plenty of it in my day.... Won't do it anymore but... combusted shit holds little thc and mostly just as you said tar and other nasty shit thats not really worth re-smoking ya know

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Im looking to get my first rig at xmas.im not a medi patient or anything,i just love getting high as fuck.i wont be useing the rig non stop so im not looking for the top of the range ones,just a good quality one of medium size.any suggestions other than the heavy hitters pisces suggested?

Highly suggest you give a Van tran a try there small but not too small and VERY VERY affordable and offer some excellent hits !

H

happy b

Vermont, you lost me… are you talking about regular black resin that builds up in regular (NON BHO) glass pipes & bongs?

If so, that stuff is completely worthless as it contains moisture and other crap in it, which cannot be pulled from the resins so it will most likely taste really awful.
While i see you here pisces,iv been looking at your strains and was wondering which of the chem crosses expresses the most chem traits?im looking for something chem dominant.any suggestions?

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

yeah had to ask because I have a friend who saves his resin no lie folks his has to be the size of an mlb baseball.(ill see if he'll let me take a pic of it) and id love to be able to convince him to chuck it, that its pretty much worthless.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
yeah had to ask because I have a friend who saves his resin no lie folks his has to be the size of an mlb baseball.(ill see if he'll let me take a pic of it) and id love to be able to convince him to chuck it, that its pretty much worthless.

Yikes , I once knew a dealer down in Grand rapids michigan ( this was back in 98? ) Would take a 1/2 Liter rum bottom leave about an 1/8th of the rum in there and toss in roaches and stems and bits of weed resin whatever, the bottle was damn near 3/4 full of weed and rum when i saw it just couldn't believe it.. No idea what the hell they planned on doing or did with it but it was fucking disgusting looking.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So as mentioned above id be doing an acetone ( Ice cold ) quick wash on left over nug run from Bho atm its decarboxylating, soon i shall mix the AHO with coconut oil to make approx 20ml worth of medicine to consume orally or topically.

If the last batch of reclaim is any indication then this shit gonna be potent as shit!

Yield was around 10ml Im not really sure how many grams that was tho i'll say by the looks maybe 3-4 grams of oil. Not ALOT.. but if it medicates it was worth it..

More pics when i mix and finish the product.
GEDC0003
GEDC0004

Finaly.. Far less then i thought rofl.. love my glass, its beyond off when it comes to measurements... oh well..

GEDC0005

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Turning my reclaim into MY reclaim cause i needa get high :D

Hot water extracted then doused under cold water to get it to solidify again, Not gonna bother throwing it under vac to remove the water.. Needa get high now..

10ml's worth of pure claim + h20 :P

GEDC0006
GEDC0007
GEDC0008

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

So combusted black tar means is pretty much worthless at that point even tho there may be left over cannabinoids?? mainly because the tar may be impossible to extracted or cleaned?

Great thread! I don't mean to contradict the other poster, but as this thread is about reclaiming all the medicine we can from the plant, I wanted to throw in my two resinous cents.

Also, I'm an eternal student. I'm not claiming any of what I'm about to say is scientifically accurate, only my experiences. That's the most important thing about this board; we're all actually moving this medicine forward, legality be damned. What a rad human effort!

The resin that accumulates in pipes and bongs is VERY potent indeed. It's black and gross, but a coffee filter has always fixed that for me.

How it works: your lighter burns at a very low temp, nowhere near high enough to combust all the resins. So the waxes and oils liquefy and run for dear life from the heat. They make it a few inches through your piece and then harden, only to have ash cemented on with the passing smoke.

This is also the reason that the second half of a joint contains all the potent goodies. Just look at a paper as the joint is burning. All that yellow and orange and brown is the same oil we'd be dabbing, running from the heat. By the time you get to the roach, you're taking dabs.

Anyone who grew up in prohibition has probably tried scraping resin at some point. It always gets you ripped but tastes like bunk. Recall again though that you're just asking that hunk of oil to melt and run down the stem again unless you dab it! Regardless, I wash my resin, strain the carbon through coffee filters and voila!

As the terpenes are mostly gone I prefer to make RSo or coconut with the resin. Also, remember that after being subjected to most heat, your oil will lost most of its terps, save Myrcene, that's why most edibles are sleepy. The CBD and Myrcene both have very high evap points and both cause sedation, so I'm curious about making RSo with perhaps 25% UN-decarbed oil so that it has a more complete terpene profile.

Sorry for the long post and I'm totally offering folk wisdom gathered by my old hippie ass, not sourced science, so I could be proven totally wrong, but I'd like to encourage people to make the most of and never waste this wonderful gift. Shalom!!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
GEDC0012

QW-Ice Cold Acetone on a total of 9 ounces that was already ran BHO wise..

Turned the rest to edibles. (This is part of the other 5ml's worth above)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Some more reclaim meds, Started out with 30 Grams of Bho, ended up with around 15-17 Grams of Reclaim (the Glass is +2-3ml so its off a little.

Ended up with a total of 34 cc worth of oil and coconut oil mix, Gifting to a friends dad with seziures, has been helping ALOT so im more then happy to help!

and without further ado heres the pics :D

@ohthatguy8 Heres the shots of the final after 30 grams of bho which took me 36 days to consume :\

DSCN0025
DSCN0027
DSCN0028
DSCN0029
DSCN0030

cephalopod

cephalopod

Bump on this thread...Thanks Dabbie for getting me turned onto this I'm just getting ready to try this out for the first time and just wanted to add that I came across good info about adding soy lecithin and has my attention when I see that pharmaceutical company s use it to enhance delivery/efficacy. I'm seeing it recommended at rates of 10-15% total volume of oils.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah Lecithin is good ive never personally tried that so if you do mix a batch up with it PLEASE!! post some pictures!!! Very interested now that you brought it up! :D

Muckman420

Muckman420

Yikes , I once knew a dealer down in Grand rapids michigan ( this was back in 98? ) Would take a 1/2 Liter rum bottom leave about an 1/8th of the rum in there and toss in roaches and stems and bits of weed resin whatever, the bottle was damn near 3/4 full of weed and rum when i saw it just couldn't believe it.. No idea what the hell they planned on doing or did with it but it was fucking disgusting looking.

I'm not sure about the resin in that, but I have been known to make mmj Apple pie moonshine that would put even you to sleep.

One half jar Apple pie moonshine, one half bottle or so everclear, use stems bud flakes, surgar leaf then place in a closet for a month or two, use a cheese cloth and strain the junk out. I usually pour it all into another moonshine jar while getting the solids seperat, it tastes like marijuana Apple pie and is a great night cap or used as a tincture for headaches :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom