Turning lights off!!!!!!!!! Help please

• Thread starter Dipcanna15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dipcanna15

Dipcanna15

Hello everyone! Was in my room today and noticed a possible bug issue. My plants are still in veg. But my question is would it be ok to turn my lights off for 20 minutes to apply a folier spray real quick and turn them back on. They are currently on 20 hrs of light. Will this cause any crazy stress on the plants or hurt them in any way?? Just curious. Thanks

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

NO...you want to spray/ treat them before lights out...for your 4 hours off...but if you m oved to a 18/ 6 it will help with the treatment, allowing a bit more time during lights out.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hello everyone! Was in my room today and noticed a possible bug issue. My plants are still in veg. But my question is would it be ok to turn my lights off for 20 minutes to apply a folier spray real quick and turn them back on. They are currently on 20 hrs of light. Will this cause any crazy stress on the plants or hurt them in any way?? Just curious. Thanks

It depends on what you plan on spraying. If you're doing neem oil then definitely do it just before lights out and make sure the plants have at least a good 4 hours to dry before lights come back on - neem will react with light and burn your plants if not done correctly.

Top Bottom