Turning Royal border hash into E juice

• Thread starter RBH522
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RBH522

hello Everyone,
So in my country the only weed we have is ROYAL BORDER HASH or Afghan Hash
My question is can I turn it into an E-juice liquid so I can smoke it in my juul or other pod systems

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

why would you take something pure and mix it with shit?
i doubt smoking glycerin is good for you

R

RBH522

why would you take something pure and mix it with shit?
i doubt smoking glycerin is good for you
Because it's illegal To smoke weed in my country and I want to get high discreetly The way we smoke it here is mixing it with tobacco and rolling it

the rrock

the rrock

If I were you I would make edibles if you wanna be discreet or just grow a pair and be creative. Not many places you can smoke in pubic

R

RBH522

If I were you I would make edibles if you wanna be discreet or just grow a pair and be creative. Not many places you can smoke in pubic
I mean vaping here is really popular and no one heard of THC pens so everyone thinks i’m ju Vaping, I’m making edibles all the time but I don’t want it to be the only way to get high

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
You could probably make a extract using alcohol or butane, then once it is prepared, mix it with the smallest amount of vape juice that is needed to make it a thick liquid. Separating THC from hash isn't too different than extracting it from flowers, you just need to mix the concentrate with a vehicle to allow it to be vaped.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Wash hash in ethanol (high proof 190+).
Strain thru coffee filters or media filter
Evap ethanol

Scrape up goodness

Decarb

Add mct or c8 to desired consistency that your cart can handle.

Fill

Vape and enjoy

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Edit above

Place ethanol and hash in freezer for 48hrs. Keep as cold as possible during the above extraction in case any lipids or waxes are present in hash

Latest posts

Top Bottom