Twenty (School of Harvard) Twenty

• Thread starter Harvard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harvard

Harvard

After 25 years with hps, I made the switch to growers choice 680’s. Been a learning experience the whole way I must say. To make it more fun I also switched fertilizer’s and under fed them in veg. I also learned that they really didn’t like vegging 24 hours under the leds.

Temperature controlled (high of 82 with a 1 degree fluctuation) and co2 running 1000-1300 ppm.
Twenty school of harvard twenty 4
Warming up
Twenty school of harvard twenty 5

Twenty school of harvard twenty 3

8 chemmy Jones and 1 blue dream dead center. 12/12 oct 3. Please critique away.

Day 9
Twenty school of harvard twenty 2
Twenty school of harvard twenty

Cracken

Cracken

most people are running their LED's in the 82-85 C range. and you will notice the plants seem to be more leafy then under HPS. I have notice that plants seem to be shorter, not wanting to stretch looking for light. I just recently started LED growing myself.
Your plants look very well cared for and growing quite nicely.

Harvard

Harvard

I’m keeping it right at 82 when it warms up. This site is what made me switch, some very intelligent people here. It definitely shortened my learning time with leds, but still had to learn firsthand.
Thanks, it should be a top notch grow!

B

BroScience101

Also, I got my first whole month electric bill of having the LED’s, and new hyper fans. 190$ that is the cheapest bill I’ve had in 19 years of living here. Huge savings! My last bill with hps was 360.

How many hps were you running to get $360 bill? My 5,200 watt hps grow during 18/6 veg was only that much

Screenshot 20201204 1303522

It will go down now that I started 12/12 plus enrolled in off peak savings program and run everything at night

B

BroScience101

My bill is residential as well. Single family home, two story, 3 bedrooms, full basement, attached two car garage, central air and heating and all the other same jazz. Plus I'm running magnetic ballasts which are said to be super inefficient.

I'll try and find my largest summer bill with house ac running on top

Harvard

Harvard

My bill is residential as well. Single family home, two story, 3 bedrooms, full basement, attached two car garage, central air and heating and all the other same jazz. Plus I'm running magnetic ballasts which are said to be super inefficient.

I'll try and find my largest summer bill with house ac running on top
You in the United States? I am

Top Bottom