Twins! Triplets to be exact

• Thread starter TheDaveCave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

Has anyone here ever experienced twins before? I have some bubble gum going currently and she popped with two tap roots which did turn into two completely separate plants and one of those two plants is also a siamese twin so it also has another plant growing off of it. it splits off the main stalk at the very first node. They are all staying pretty small and I was wondering if anyone ever dealt with a situation similar to this? also, would this still be considered one plant? My state has a 12 plant limit for residents and im on the fence on how to move forward with this situation. they are now about 8 weeks and still super small and ive been kind of thinking of maybe cutting them down.

steamroller

steamroller

Welcome to the farm Dave!
I would like to see pics of your 3 plants from one seed. Sounds like what you got.
The more info you give on your grow the better answers you get.
soil/coco/hydro, ferts, watering habit, light[% distance, cycle/time], temps, RH...The more the better.

TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

Thanks! Ive never used a forum before so if I get this all messed up, I apologize in advance. The bigger plants are them currently. the one that looks like it was topped as soon as it sprouted is actually connected as one stem under the soil.

IMG 7465
IMG 2411
IMG 2692
Last edited:
TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

Welcome to the farm Dave!
I would like to see pics of your 3 plants from one seed. Sounds like what you got.
The more info you give on your grow the better answers you get.
soil/coco/hydro, ferts, watering habit, light[% distance, cycle/time], temps, RH...The more the better.
your situation is looking mighty fine! im currently using Detroit nutrients soil. its water only as I am as rookie as it gets currently. the light is an unbranded blurple light my buddy gave me as well as two walmart led light ballast (hyper tough i believe). they are only in one gallon pots. I posted some photos on here.

Top Bottom