Twisted And Deformed New Growth...possible Autoflowering Or Dud

• Thread starter spaaaaceboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spaaaaceboy

Hey what's up everyone...

Have a some glue plants acting really strange. Everything else is growing normal so I'm kind of worried. Hoping this is not a dud or broad mites, but I have scoped them about 5 times with 60x and can't find any bugs or eggs. Have beat russets before and it's definitely not them either.

Getting some weird deformed leaves that look like they are revegging, but thry have been under 18/6 under 600w mh. Only possible thing I can think of here is mayne my light was too far away, about 3.5' and also on a mover going back and forth 3'.

Twisted and deformed new growthpossible autoflowering or dud
Twisted and deformed new growthpossible autoflowering or dud 2
Twisted and deformed new growthpossible autoflowering or dud 3
Twisted and deformed new growthpossible autoflowering or dud 4
Twisted and deformed new growthpossible autoflowering or dud 5
Twisted and deformed new growthpossible autoflowering or dud 6
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

have you considered a genetic issue?

Hey what's up everyone...

Have a some glue plants acting really strange. Everything else is growing normal so I'm kind of worried. Hoping this is not a dud or broad mites, but I have scoped them about 5 times with 60x and can't find any bugs or eggs. Have beat russets before and it's definitely not them either.

Getting some weird deformed leaves that look like they are revegging, but thry have been under 18/6 under 600w mh. Only possible thing I can think of here is mayne my light was too far away, about 3.5' and also on a mover going back and forth 3'.

S

spaaaaceboy

Ok thanks I will check ph runoff. Do u think the light+mover could be causing the reveg?

showmegreen

showmegreen

I agree with the ph being off. Are they clones? If so genetic confusion initiated by a light flux will definetly cause them to get squirrely. Ph does seem to be a factor.

S

spaaaaceboy

They were clones, just now getting ready to transplant them to 2 gals of coco. They are gorilla glue and I've never seen them do this, but the light was pretty high for a while. Hopefully transplant will help them snap put of it.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

They were clones, just now getting ready to transplant them to 2 gals of coco. They are gorilla glue and I've never seen them do this, but the light was pretty high for a while. Hopefully transplant will help them snap put of it.
Gg4? I know they twist when young. Not sure if this is what's going on...

Judaz

Judaz

You guys should read my thread on epigenetics effects causing cannabis mutations from stress. Something we are starting to see more and more on older clones. A phenomena creating duds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom