Twister T4 (dry Trim Tumbler)

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

I am ready to pull the trigger on a machine. Anyone tried the dry trim option on the T4 or T2? Or heard any feed back on it. I know there are a few peeps here that like the Trim Pal for dry trimming. How hard is it to clean the Trim Pal?

T

Tylrr420

I'd go with trim pal if your gonna do dry trim. Only bitch of dry trim is harvesting twice. I use a t4 wet and I was debating on the trim pal but the twister is bad ass for wet. Haven't heard much about the twister trimming dry but I've head a lot about the trim pal. That right there tells me something.

miko

miko

I am ready to pull the trigger on a machine. Anyone tried the dry trim option on the T4 or T2? Or heard any feed back on it. I know there are a few peeps here that like the Trim Pal for dry trimming. How hard is it to clean the Trim Pal?
What did you end up getting?
I am looking at the Trim Pal myself now..

BudBuster

BudBuster

Just wanted to let you know we rent & sell trimmers in Denver all the way down to Pueblo and the surrounding areas. First time customers get the first day for $250 & if you refer us we will give you 10% off your next rental.

www.bud-busters.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom