Twister T4 Trimmer Support

• Thread starter lodidodi88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lodidodi88

Hello Farmers-

Just bought a T4 trimmer. I have watched every youtube video and read most forums but I wanted to just run through the full steps one by one to make sure I reduce error on my first run:

We harvest 30 lbs every 5 weeks so as you can imagine my trim team cost was round $6K every 5 weeks. The T4 with the trim catcher was $7500 so Itll pay itself of by the second run (or so I hope/understand)

Week 9- Plants are fully grown, flushed and ready to harvest

1- Have one person cutting the buds off individually and breaking down anything larger than a golfball. Remove the fan leaves and place buds into bin. That person keeps doing that all day.

2- Person 2 takes bin and runs product through the T4. (do you run it through again or is once okay) (do you angle the machine- if so how much)

3- Person 3 takes final product and puts it onto a drying rack evenly and hand trims any imperfections.

Is that all correct?

Some questions I need answered:

Running the machine: People mention grapeseed oil and greenclean and other sprays. Where do you spray and how often? Will this impact the quality of the trim? hw many hours can you run the machine for? How many pounds can you run through before disassembling and cleaning? What are some other things I can do or need to know from the start to ensure a good trim job.

Drying: Ive heard a lot of people lose the nose. What do I do to avoid that? Drying rack is the first step then do you go into bins? I have about 30lbs a run so I want it to be an efficient option.

Thanks for your time and support on this! I know its a pain to type out some of your best practices but I its always appreciated!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use a t4 and FN LOVE IT!!!

I'll never go back to paying lazy ass ppl.

Here's how I do it

I use a level to gauge my drop from right to left. Slight down grade, slight!.
I put 2x4 under the adjustable feet on lower unit for stability. Always remove boot that goes between the fan and "feed guide " where the trim drops into. It will get clogged after a few big ass plants. Buck all buds from plant. Snip or yank off all big junk fans. Feed buds into feeder, but don't force them. Let the machine do the work. I only run theu 1x. Then final trim a few bits here and there after 3 days on dry rack.

20170412 112318
20170412 112326
20170202 215333

Top Bottom