Twisting and curling growth week 8 of flowering ?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

So been pretty hot the past few days and let the ladies dry out a little too kuch now alote of the fan leaves are rolling up like joints and dying could this just be from heat and a combo of no water? Growing in fox farm coco loco so shouldnt matter if it dries out from what I understand, Worried its a case of downy mildew or pm with the dying leaves not pretty positive its nit cause my rh never goes over 45
Twisting and curling growth week 8 of flowering

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
What nutes are you using? What’s your feed/water schedule like?

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

What nutes are you using? What’s your feed/water schedule like?
Using advanced 3 part, but have been giving them straight water for the past week with molasses, and yeah it does seem to be getting close but still a ton of clear trichs on that plant thats why I'm like wtf

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Using advanced 3 part, but have been giving them straight water for the past week with molasses, and yeah it does seem to be getting close but still a ton of clear trichs on that plant thats why I'm like wtf

Are you having to water every day? Buds look great.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Are you having to water every day? Buds look great.
They haven't been too bad with watering about every 2-3 days guess they've been a little thirstier these last few weeks tho plus its been hot

Pondracer

Pondracer

I had a plant that looked very similar when I had an auto-irrigation failure. That hub stopped flowing and the plant went without water for 36 hours - in coco. Once I began watering again I had a partial recovery on about 30% of the leaves. Mine did look worse than this.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I had a plant that looked very similar when I had an auto-irrigation failure. That hub stopped flowing and the plant went without water for 36 hours - in coco. Once I began watering again I had a partial recovery on about 30% of the leaves. Mine did look worse than this.
Good to know man kinda scared me this is my first run in coco from soil, id prob get way better looking girls

Pondracer

Pondracer

My plant didn't die, but this one is not showing very much sugar. Got a bad feeling. This pic was immediately after I decided to open the tent. I never go without checking, but the one time.....

Irrigationfailure1

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
They haven't been too bad with watering about every 2-3 days guess they've been a little thirstier these last few weeks tho plus its been hot
When you say you have only been watering every 2-3 days in Coco I'm guessing that means that it is only lately you have only been doing that?
My first grow went between 10 and 15 weeks (7 plants of same strain) some of them took forever to go mostly milky and downright refused to go much amber, they did during curing though.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

When you say you have only been watering every 2-3 days in Coco I'm guessing that means that it is only lately you have only been doing that?
My first grow went between 10 and 15 weeks (7 plants of same strain) some of them took forever to go mostly milky and downright refused to go much amber, they did during curing though.
Yeah by week 6 they were taking 7 gallons of every 2 days between 6 plants the two strains going is peyote critical a 7-8 weeker the other strain is gelato cookies that has all the purpling which says 9-10 weeks but like you said hard to go by theyre timeframes the cookies honestly looks like theyre gonna be ready before the yote next time I really should work on sticking to one strain while I have 5 different strains in veg 🤣 oh well I'll make em work

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Yeah by week 6 they were taking 7 gallons of every 2 days between 6 plants the two strains going is peyote critical a 7-8 weeker the other strain is gelato cookies that has all the purpling which says 9-10 weeks but like you said hard to go by theyre timeframes the cookies honestly looks like theyre gonna be ready before the yote next time I really should work on sticking to one strain while I have 5 different strains in veg 🤣 oh well I'll make em work

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

If ya look closely at tht plant in the beginning of the video in the back left its a bean out of the same cookies pack as the other ones except since this one sprouted its grown sooo slow compared to the others and has lil popcorn nugs but has an insane berry stench im guessing these were old seeds since I was using a shady seed bank at the time

Top Bottom