Twisty Glass Blunt Anyone?

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I haven't used this specific one I ha e however owned a glass blunt mine had a slide instead of the screw .you pretty much pack it like you would a pre rolled cone except the glass acts like a paper only draw back is you have to keep puffing of you camp a little too long the cherry dies and you gotta relight

I haven't used this specific one I ha e however owned a glass blunt mine had a slide instead of the screw .you pretty much pack it like you would a pre rolled cone except the glass acts like a paper only draw back is you have to keep puffing of you camp a little too long the cherry dies and you gotta relight
This one supposed to have Infi-cherry technology?!?? Whatever that is lol but the reviews say it stays lit....you just smoke it and twist it down to empty aahes

Grav Labs has one similar. I've bought a few but the grav labs push the ash instead of twist. You can usually find them about $12 a pop and get 100 or so uses until the gasket that holds the two pieces starts to stretch out to where they don't hold together. Gets you higher than joints/regularl blunts, most flavor of the bud and you basically pack it like a bowl. I've never filled one up completely but you could probably fit 3-5g in one. That's a guess but I usually load up about a g and it fills about 1/2" into the piece after you push it down to pack it.

Burned Haze

Staff member
Supporter
I have one and love it ( owned mine for 4-6 months no issues )

Every time I use it ,All I do is clean the whole thing (easy) otherwise the device is gross or clogged just like so many great glassware (fuck rosin but it only takes me like 3-5 min to clean it )

Anyways this blunt can fill 3-4g easy so it can be a All day used pipe , meaning it will take you all night or all day to smoke I down by yourself INLESS you wanna be wasteful puff as hard as you can on it , which is fun too lol( she’s a big cigar & fun to smoke )

I love how you don’t get ashes on yourself once you get the hang of it and it does not heat up the glass besides the first 1-2 cm even if your hitting it every few seconds . Before buying one I thought I was going to have to replace the major jbe more often but that’s a bunch of BS INLESS you dropp it madly and the cool thing the glass is def tougher than reg glass

Just a few things

Got one from Hemper, no auger inside, but works the same way by twisting or pushing. Packs a ton and worksgreat. I love it. Perfect for fishing and golfing for me or anything really.