Two part question on weight

• Thread starter Clyde4210
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Do you think I could have harvested more concentrating on just the tops? How much do you think this might produce?

There's some pretty dense flowers in the center that I can't see but I can feel them. I'm not trying to move it around too much I have it lsted and can't really see the wires.

Two part question on weight
Two part question on weight 2
Two part question on weight 3
Two part question on weight 4
Last edited:
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Do you think I could have harvested more concentrating on just the tops? How much do you think this might produce?

There's some pretty dense flowers in the center that I can't see but I can feel them. I'm not trying to move it around too much I have it lsted and can't really see the wires.
Yes. You have a lot of wispy branches that the light won't penetrate . The next time trim them and let them heal before flowering or consider a broad leaf strain

Ponky

Ponky

Yeah. You should train. And defolaite and top. And lollipop. You're losing a lot of potential bud weight.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

It's hydro auto flower Sour Diesel to be exact and it has issues. Genetic defects and the roots ate the airline, pH and thermometer. That in turn causes nute and pH issues. It self topped but I totally removed main shoot leaving 4 main colas. I even had flowers coming out where the coty's were.

This is a more accurate representation of what's inside. The left side of the picture represents what's directly under the light.

IMG 20220414 171411922
Top Bottom