Two plants in coco but different looks

• Thread starter Clearbluesky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Here's two autos 47 days old alien vs triangle from Mephisto, took the EC up to 1.3 and the one plant got the Rusty spots, which could be so many different things hard to determine which one. So backed the EC back down to 1.0 they get feed 5 times a day. The only thing I noticed and checked was the Coco on the outside of the 6 inch Halo ring. So I flushed the Coco on the outside of ring. With EC 1.0 nutrients and it came out 1.6 so for now on I will have to hand flush around the outside of Halo ring. Other plant not showing any of the Rusty spots but I will do the same to it also.

Two plants in coco but different looks
Two plants in coco but different looks 2
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Here's two autos 47 days old alien vs triangle from Mephisto, took the EC up to 1.3 and the one plant got the Rusty spots, which could be so many different things hard to determine which one. So backed the EC back down to 1.0 they get feed 5 times a day. The only thing I noticed and checked was the Coco on the outside of the 6 inch Halo ring. So I flushed the Coco on the outside of ring. With EC 1.0 nutrients and it came out 1.6 so for now on I will have to hand flush around the outside of Halo ring. Other plant not showing any of the Rusty spots but I will do the same to it also.
What size pots are you running in? You should flush with low strength ec like .5 ec

Latest posts

Top Bottom