two ways to stay legal in Cali..which one would yield best?

• Thread starter stardust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stardust

Hello Farmerssss:cool0041:,
What would yield better?? and/or be legally safer?

216 flowering plants in 96ft^2 canopy under in 12KW.
three 4x8 trays, three patients collective:bow:bow:bow

or

99 flowering plants in a 192 ft^2 canopy in 12KW.
six 4x8 trays, six patient collective:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

whatcha think??? :sweating

L

Lost

Anything over 99 is no bueno because of the feds, right?

I think the second is better?

R

Rolln J

ita a collective, as in multiple paitents.

no matter - over 99 plants in one place and it can become federal very quick, and the feds dont give a shit about medical if there is any evidence your selling dope.

what county are you in? most only let you have 6 adult plants per patient and some countys/cities cap the number of patients to a collective...

B

BiggerTom

I have also heard that anything over 99 plants will put you on the Fed(dickhead)'s radar.
I wouldn't test those waters, but that's me.

S

stardust

Its just that they said as long as you are in compliance with state law the fed will never really come bother you. apparantly Barack told the DEA that no fed funds were to be used for state laws. In Oakland county you only allowed 72 plant per person and a collective of up to only three people with 32 square feet each. I think they both would yield about the same..the first scenario goes over the fed plant limit but stays within county laws in terms of square footage, and the second scenario stays within fed laws and county laws in terms of plant number but goes over in canopy size UNLESS they allow more than 3persons per collective, namely, six. I think both would yield equally about 12 lbs at least...dilemas dilemasss...

S

stardust

ten trees in what square footage..wow 12kw vertical...sounds rad. sativas im assuming...treesss..how long do they veg for... crazy...

S

snowkitty

99 = federal mandatory minimums for sentencing. Why go there?

purpleberry

purpleberry

Id just follow both guide lines and do 3 4x8 trays with 32 per tray, Or use a bucket system and grow bigger plants. Since you are limited on sq feet I wouldnt use verticle lights, you need lots of space for that.

L

livinglegend

i didn't read the whole thread but i agree 100% with the 99 plant deal. who cares if you have that many recs, feds do not approve and it starts to become worth there time to look into you. go 99 and veg longer. youll come up with nothing short of 5lbs..........

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
30 day veg in soil 6000 watts, co2 ,split ac ,with kush 11 # UNDER 99 PLANTS...:damnhippie:

J

Jalisco Kid

I would stay with the state minimum 6 plants no room size.18 plants 2lbs = 36lbs
Grow trees

S

stardust

trees....

I would stay with the state minimum 6 plants no room size.18 plants 2lbs = 36lbs
Grow trees

hola jalisco!! you say 6 min...we can use 3 rec cards for 18 and that should not require a canopy but will yield up to 36 lbs!!?? SOUNDS FANTASTIC!!!..sounds like a Blue Dream!!! lol:banana1sv6:

Im gonna try THE 99 deal, two week veg, :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow6 cards, yield about 20-24 lbs..in a two month turn around..:movie

how long would the trees take??

lawyer said in this county 6 rec cards would help expand the canopy and we would have to cut back number of rec cards if they see us but its not as big a deal as going over the plant numbers...and even clones count!:icon_animal26:

J

Jalisco Kid

I veg mine 5-6 weeks in the gm5000 then put those buckets in a gm1000 and flower 10.jk

R

Rolln J

either way your in major gray area - anything numbers over what your allowed or growing huge ass plants that yield 2 lbs when your only supposed to have 8 oz total...

best thing IMO to do is find a Dr that ups your plant number and amount you can have on hand. This eliminates "partners" who dont do shit but bug you about when they are gonna get their free weed.

Some will say the higher number rec is gray area too - but still doing it on your own is way better. if you have 6 recs that is 5 extra people who know too much about your grow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom