Two weeks into flower and i am really am running out of space

• Thread starter elwapo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elwapo

elwapo

Two weeks into flower and i am really am running out of space, four plants , it's my first grow. I have 20" growth space above, with 20" lighting gap. so not too worried about above. but floor space is very little. any action I can take.

Two weeks into flower and i am really am running out of space
BigCube

BigCube

About all you can do now is ride it out, or remove a plant or 2. I would keep your ventilation flowing as much as you can and keep the humidity down as low as possible. That looks like mold waiting to happen.

If it was me, I would remove a plant or two and train out the remaining plants.

elwapo

elwapo

The Humidity is at 45% three fans, and 8" ventilation change out the room ever 2 minutes. needed a thin.

IMG 20200804 152009
BigCube

BigCube

That sounds adequate, with your rh down and good airflow you can get away with a lot more. 👍

Usually around week 3 of flower, I manicure the plants. Removing a lot of the small low branches that wont yield anything but popcorn, and any leaves laying on top of buds.

Good luck man!

elwapo

elwapo

Thanks , And thanks for your input as soon as you say first grow people think you have the plague 🤣 tried my best!

elwapo

elwapo

That sounds adequate, with your rh down and good airflow you can get away with a lot more. 👍

Usually around week 3 of flower, I manicure the plants. Removing a lot of the small low branches that wont yield anything but popcorn, and any leaves laying on top of buds.

Good luck man!

Top Bottom