U C Truth's 8,000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

Are your plants 5' tall from the floor or 5' from the top of the UC 8 gal pot? Did you top, bend, or train your plants or just veg them up all natural and flower? Thanks

U

U C Truth

Pics coming when munchkins go night night If u know whatimean? The measurements I gave earlier are from the top of the bucket and no I didn't top anything, althou I think I will next time all I have done is bend the beaches over throughout the Trellace as to make as big a hedge of tops as I could and give them some breathing room.... I trimmed the fuck out of the bottoms twice one two weeks into flower and once three weeks in but no more as to not stress them...:smiley_joint:

S

Seed Buyer

Did you get that purple ak from a dispensary? She has some serious bag appeal.

U

U C Truth

Okay so here are some pics from day 33 of flower....

new_056.JPG

new_016.JPG

new_011.JPG

new_010.JPG

new_019.JPG

new_038.JPG

new_031.JPG

And I thought Id show you a little pic of the Romulan I just finished cutting a few tops from...

new_003.JPG

new_005.JPG

So there is the update you guys been looking for!!!! :passingjoint:

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Buddy your shit looks damn great. I cannot wait to see more. Do you have any rough idea what kinda #'s your looking at per plants on your big ladies? Or at least what kind of cellulite you got of em from your dirt runs?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Very nice
I cant wait for em to fill in and purple up fot ya
Great grow man
BG

U

U C Truth

End of week 5 of Flower.... Frosted UP!!!!

05210.JPG

00355.JPG

04911.JPG

01432.JPG

New Commercial Grade Dehumidifier to deal with Humididty Issues as I was puching 70% but put it in check and back to 50% it is...:swear

03016.JPG

The Room

02715.JPG

:icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ice
Them ladies are frosty
Hopefully they start packin weight soon
BG

S

Seed Buyer

Did you get the 60 pint or 100 pint Ideal Air? Been running the Santa Fe units but those are much cheaper. Any thoughts on them yet?

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Ya I was wondering about them packing weight, those dirt pics of this same strain looked SOOOOO fat. How many weeks do you run these bitches? I wanna see them twice and chunky as your dirt sample pictures. Gonna have hella colas though it looks like.

U

UCtestn

Looks great. I love commercial dehumidifiers. I kept an eye out on ebay and picked up a few for cheap.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Not the same strain.

Soil shizzle was romulan is what truth said, uc's got ak. That ak's oilier already then the finished rom.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Not the same strain.

Soil shizzle was romulan is what truth said, uc's got ak. That ak's oilier already then the finished rom.

No No, page six shows his Purple AK, and his updated pictures in the UC is THAT purple AK strain, what I was saying it how fat those purp AK are on Page 6, I was wondering how fast these girls will fatten and purp up since its already start of week 6 they are not very full ...

U

U C Truth

Yeah I'm not too worried about weight as I have a shit ton of tops on each of these and very small gaps betwween bud sites..... It is defiantly growing different than my soiless and coco mix top water feed.... I typical bend break top and concentrate on 10 to 12 colas so the fact I counted 71 on just one of my plants this time I'm thinking they can be a quarter of the size in thickness but double the size in length as my other buds have been in the past and I will still get double to triple the weight which by my numbers mean I'll do fine.... I like the quality that is being produced as the nugs are very dense and very oily an not fluffing out as much as my other grows.... Definatley feel like I'm growing a whole other strain but really I'm just using a different grow method, system, training ect ect....

U

U C Truth

Hoffa,
They will fill in and they are purpling up now hard to capture how they really look in a pic but purps coming through my friend!

U

U C Truth

Did you get the 60 pint or 100 pint Ideal Air? Been running the Santa Fe units but those are much cheaper. Any thoughts on them yet?

100 pint and for 800 bucks and a little fresh air and exhaust it allows me to maintain my room at 50% and since my room is pretty much a giant shrub it not and easy task!

Top Bottom