U C Truth's 8,000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

awesome man holy shit that many tops on ONE? Damn... Cannot wait for more pictures.. I am very eager to see the end

persiankid

persiankid

damn bro.. much respect...looks great. what do you have holding your lights up in those pictures?

U

U C Truth

Thanks for the compliments fellas, I'm an inpatient fucker and want this run to be done and done already but all is well! Pics coming Thursday

U

U C Truth

Okay so sorry for the lack of updates here is some picks at day 48 one day prior to taking down the tops of these bad boys as they were all milky and good to go... They finished faster by 7 to 14 days then I expected I believe this may be due to the variance in PH along the way as it has been hard to stay at a constant 5.8, vital to get a doser for this system I believe just hoping the doser doesnt get affected by our ballast.... Anyway so here are pics from day 48 of flower...

01830.JPG

01725.JPG

00944.JPG

00551.JPG

:harvest: time tommmorow!!!!

U

U C Truth

Okay so I took the tops off these bitches as they were not going to get any further done and I wanted to let light hit the canopy below as I have a giant fucking hedge to deal with and dont want a ton of greenie weenie smoke!!!
:harvest::harvest::harvest:
Here are a few picks of the Purple AK flowers!!!!

04711.JPG

04511.JPG

04118.JPG

03516.JPG

03417.JPG

Here are a few picks of the room that I will let go another 7 to 10 days to colr and dense up!!! This is definatley a staged harvest as to ensure the most viable product!!!

0539.JPG

05610.JPG

0597.JPG

And here is another project of Purple AK I am going to grow out a bit different as I have learned alot from this grow!!!

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Very nice man...how was your nute run down? You said it was not staying at the ph you wanted, how far were the swings?

U

U C Truth

One more flower picture to show you the vibrant colors as the other pics do not give it justice....

photo14.JPG

Alright Have a Good Monday People!!!:rollj:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Lovely. How's the bud density? Holding tight for harvest weight.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Very nice
My buds look similar to your in size and Im blaming mine on to high pk. Didnt you usually get big colas with your strain?
Nice colors and crystals either way your gonna have a mess of some kick ass smoke
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the first part of the staged harvest brah... It will be nice to see the last half finish up well... :cool

U

U C Truth

Yeah I usually got bigger colos with other mediums however there are quite a few more colas in this system.... I am very happy with the quality so far I pulled 2.5 off the tops hopefully I get at least 1.75 like u bud goggles but we shall see, who knows maybe more!

U

U C Truth

Density is there they are hard as a rock but we shall see what the numbers come out to be huh....

T

Tdawg

I actually like the UC numbers which i am sure you will like too. I got 4.5ounce off one aliendog plant w/ 2.5 week veg time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom