U C Truth's 8,000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

U C Truth

SUPER BUSHY AND DENSE IN THERE. :banana1sv6:

They are taking over.... The roots busted through the buckets below and are currently just below the foundation and have found a table of water under the house it's crazy!!!! :icon_spin::icon_spin:

U

U C Truth

Cannon in Action.... Field of Dreams

So we are at the end of week 3 of flower and these bitches are loving life, kicking ass, taking names and dropping it like its Hot!!!! So take a little gander yourself:passingjoint:

PB180033.JPG
PB180031.JPG
PB180029.JPG
PB180024.JPG
PB180023.JPG
PB180021.JPG
PB180020.JPG
PB180018.JPG

PB180035.JPG

We have created a monster people!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fucking awesome update brah!!! The girls look great! Thank you so much for getting that cannon camera... :tongueout I just drooled on my shirt...

U

U C Truth

Fucking awesome update brah!!! The girls look great! Thank you so much for getting that cannon camera... I just drooled on my shirt...

Thanks bro yeah halloween is over huh!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Very nice
Cant wait to see em swell up and turn colors for ya
BG

D

dagobaker

looking great...........thats an amazing amount of light u have there
ive never seen an ak47 that dank so it must have been the purple something bringing out the super dank
i was a skeptic with ak.......but dam
looks like a subcool strain

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

They are taking over.... The roots busted through the buckets below and are currently just below the foundation and have found a table of water under the house it's crazy!!!! :icon_spin::icon_spin:

Wait wait what? Fuck... EPIC grow nice work. Wanna see colors.

U

U C Truth

Well apparently I'm a retard but I can't upload pics....... any advise on this new thc farmer operating system????

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Well apparently I'm a retard but I can't upload pics....... any advise on this new thc farmer operating system????

Dont worry brother, I JUST posted my new UC grow thread and had the same issue, it HAS to be the site so I will PM Logic. I had to put all my stuff on Photobucket and just copy and paste the image codes to my thread. It worked. Best of luck on that I am sure the site will get it all worked out soon.:icon_spin:

U

U C Truth

I'll get pics up later today when I can download some pics onto photo bucket then upload, but anyways I walked into my room this morning to see my epicenter lid floating and my hyrdroton floating outta the buckets!!!! I was tripping to say the least and then figured out I accidentally bumped the float valve wing nut and had to set it and tighten it again and then scope out some h2o and put it back in the top off resivour so moral of the story is done bump that float valve or u may walking into your plants floating away!!!!!

Not my smartest move! Lol

I

ibTheMan

You dont have to do the photobucket thing if you dont want, you just have to resize the photos in paint(do like 60%) then they load right off your computer.

St3ve

St3ve

wow thats crazy, nice save. So do you use any sort of overflow on the system? Seems like a good time to put one in.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

I could envision an overflow tube drilled into the top/side of the Epi that drained into a module with a condensate pump that returned back to the top off.

This could be an easy DIY for anyone concerned about mishaps like this. Good to hear it didn't get out of hand Truth, or should I say out of system. hehe

S

Seed Buyer

Can you provide a ballpark height and circumference of a single plant? Also, is this a custom UC system or one of their stock models. Epic grow, I am amped for you!

U

U C Truth

The plants range from 5ft three to 5th 7inches and are about 4 ft around as my Trellace is 2.5 ft round and the plant goes through it about a foot to foot and a half all the Way around.... The stocks are a range from 3 inches round to 3.5 round and I have probably 70 tops per plant.... My system is two 8 site 13 gallon UC bought systems... They are currently going through about 100 gallons of water every day and a half and they seem to like about 1100 to 1200 ppm right now.... I tried running about 1400 to 1600 ppm and they started getting some brown spots on the leaves so I backed it off a bit and they liked it... This is the frostiest I have ever seen this early in development for the purple Ak, i am used to doing about ten to twelve tops per plant so this is definatley a whole new ball game when it comes to plant size.... And the bud site development is unreal I'm guessing I'll pull at least 3 per light right now but we shall see huh.... I have done over 2 per light with previous mediums with this strand and this is killing it so I can't imagine pulling less than that.....

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Wheres the pics bro
Sounds killer looking forward for the some pics.
BG

Top Bottom