U C Truth's 8,000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

U C Truth

I actually like the UC numbers which i am sure you will like too. I got 4.5ounce off one aliendog plant w/ 2.5 week veg time.

I'm doing 13 gallon buckets if I only get 4.5 a plant I will blow this system up and throw it In the garbage! No disrespect but that's only 4.5 lbs for 8 lights!

U

U C Truth

Crap yield!!!!!!

So this is officially my worst grow by far in terms of weight, only pulled .75 per light!!!! Ridiculous Beyond belief! I will be running canna nuts and doing two plants per site this next run trainng and trellacing quit different and doing my pre98 bubba and unless I pull 1.75 or greater a light all this UC shit will be for sale! I'm really considering throwing this system in the trash now.... I pulled a whopping 6lbs and only 2.5 of tops! I could do that with mold and mites in my other mediums in my sleep! (btw didn't have mold or mites at all on this run)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thats what happened to me this run and I believe its do to over boosting. Im running with base nutes only this run and they seem to be doing what they should be doing this far into the grow.
Good luck
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sucks to hear that the yield wasn't up to par... Just wondering if you ran this room and 8 kW before... Or if you think you could use 6 kW in the same room to achieve the same yield and thereby increase your yield per light ratio? I'm just tossing out ideas as the 8 kW seemed to be tightly packed with plenty of lumens overlapping... :thinking

P.S. I'm sure your gpw shatters anything I've ever done in my small little garden... Then again I've only run 600W to date with up to 10 diff strains on a tray... :itwasntme

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Attn: UC's about to be on Craigs List

Funny, it's the systems bad huh?

Better sell that shit while you still can....before everybody figures out how bunk they are and then you won't be able to unload it :stonedsmilie:

I guess learning curves can hurt your pride when it's online for all to see.

How much for the systems, might take you up on that if you don't end up blowing them up first.:mad0233:?

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Funny, it's the systems bad huh?

Better sell that shit while you still can....before everybody figures out how bunk they are and then you won't be able to unload it :stonedsmilie:

I guess learning curves can hurt your pride when it's online for all to see.

How much for the systems, might take you up on that if you don't end up blowing them up first.:mad0233:?

DUDE, spare everyone your sarcasm and extreme defense of the UC heaven forbid someone does not like their first run with it and they get a little frustrated. So he is upset, his plants were rocking and he feels let down, NO he is not directly blaming the UC he is just saying with his last mediums he did much better but he knows DAMN WELL he ran shit different this time. Let the dude vent without the sarcasm about his stabs at the all mighty "UC" lets help the dude figure out how he can improve on his system and move forward not jump on the negativity bandwagon and make the situation worse than it already is. Ya he is a long time grower and feels he could have done better, its his thread he can blame whatever he wants. I am running the UC my first time right now and ya everything will not be perfect, but he just needs a FRIENDLY pick me up not a kick while he is down brother. Were all here for the same reasons.. to grow as much dank as possible and SHARE the wealth. Just wanted to put the pause on your negativity button brother, no disrespect but I seen you in a LOT of threads defending the UC the moment anyone points a dreaded fail finger to its' direction. Chillllllllll man.. were all buddies here. UCTRUTH: I wanna help you figure out how we can move forward on your lack of yield man, we all got your back lets break it down and try again!!!:harvest::fixed:

C

crossouttheiis

DUDE, spare everyone your sarcasm and extreme defense of the UC heaven forbid someone does not like their first run with it and they get a little frustrated. So he is upset, his plants were rocking and he feels let down, NO he is not directly blaming the UC he is just saying with his last mediums he did much better but he knows DAMN WELL he ran shit different this time. Let the dude vent without the sarcasm about his stabs at the all mighty "UC" lets help the dude figure out how he can improve on his system and move forward not jump on the negativity bandwagon and make the situation worse than it already is. Ya he is a long time grower and feels he could have done better, its his thread he can blame whatever he wants. I am running the UC my first time right now and ya everything will not be perfect, but he just needs a FRIENDLY pick me up not a kick while he is down brother. Were all here for the same reasons.. to grow as much dank as possible and SHARE the wealth. Just wanted to put the pause on your negativity button brother, no disrespect but I seen you in a LOT of threads defending the UC the moment anyone points a dreaded fail finger to its' direction. Chillllllllll man.. were all buddies here. UCTRUTH: I wanna help you figure out how we can move forward on your lack of yield man, we all got your back lets break it down and try again!!!:harvest::fixed:

You are the man.... How do you plus rep. He is right we allgot to be positive and help eachother learn how to maxamize the system. Im still waitimg for my final numbers but I know there is quite a few things I could do to imcrease my yield.

Uc truth..... as a reflection what steps do you think you could change to increase yield?

Any issues with the clones...sorry I forget but didnt you transplant from dirt

Could you increase your ppm or lower them ?

More training?

Im sure you have thought of these things but just throwing it out there for discussion

U

U C Truth

You are the man.... How do you plus rep. He is right we allgot to be positive and help eachother learn how to maxamize the system. Im still waitimg for my final numbers but I know there is quite a few things I could do to imcrease my yield.

Uc truth..... as a reflection what steps do you think you could change to increase yield?

Any issues with the clones...sorry I forget but didnt you transplant from dirt

Could you increase your ppm or lower them ?

More training?

Im sure you have thought of these things but just throwing it out there for

discussion

So thanks for the reply to ucmenow I'll save my breathe... So anyway yes there are quite a few things I've learned from this run as it was my first run with the UC system... Here are my thoughts.... ( by the way UCMENOW I don't see shit you have done yet you have no real grow to back your thoughts and I choose the name UCTruth because I speak truth not Bulllshit)

1. I grew them like an outdoor plant because that's the way I thought would give me the most solid base to get huge colos from them without topping,
training or doing anything to the plant other than let it grow through the wire
Trellace for support and spread it to get light the best I could.... Now finishing this run I believe the only way that my style of grow would be effective is if you had 50 in centers and vertical lighting spaced far enough
away not to burn yet be effective throughout BY GIVING THEM ROOM AND
MORE LIGHT!

2. Ive learned in my room it's going to take less veg more topping, fim, twisting, and training latteral growth and no under growth and a perfectly even
canopy throughout the room.

3. Ive learned my strain finished in 42 days in this system and was given nutrients based on a 56 day grow therefore I never had a chance to run the shooting powder or back off my a and b and properly drop my iron and nitrogen uptake earlier in order to stop foliar growth rather than flower growth.

4. I believe this system is only effective if you have the ability to train and
work your strain in this system a few runs and figure out the best way it grows
and it's best diet to be implemented and when to do so! If I would have grown 8 colas per plant like I usually do in my soiless cocoa medium I would have had to grow 57 gram colas and I've grown a few one ounce colas or tops but never 2 ounce colas indoors nor have I seen anyone else doing that indoors!

5. I've also come to the conclusion that ph swings is a major issue with this system and I believe premixing your nuts and letting sit a day and then introducing all at once into the system may be the fix but I still have major swings doing that at times.... The UC guys say to do this however the problem is once you put in your nuts into the system even with a top off resivour, if you set everything perfect it's gonna swing and they suggest to not ph with up and down in a 5 gallon bucket and introduce in The epicenter but instead drop out the nuts into a resivour redo ph and then put back in system so they are given a proper diluted nutrient implementation instead of a to concentrated one.... Here's the problem Who the fuck wants to put there nutrients in an out of the system to re fucking ph twice a day at times to maintain a 5.8 to 6.0 ph!!!!!

5. I've learned no pushing PPM's in this system less is more but I still want to push it a bit in flower without so much nitrogen and iron!

6. I've learned don't grow such a thick hedge you will have to spend big dollars on dehumidifiers and bring in fresh air into the room to maintain below 50%... Which btw could have effected my plants finishing as they were at about 65 to 68% humidity for about a week in a half at the 3rd week of flower to 4th week!

Thats a few of my major thoughts that I would like as many people to please comment on in a productive way...

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Brother Smokedog, looks like you got it laid out in your head on the changes you need to make for YOUR specific strain and environment. I think you know EXACTLY what to do for your next run and since my plants are similar to yours I will grow from your experience and try to maintain things on a path where you want to run yours next time.

I dunno why people gotta come in and be all negative and sarcastic so sorry for jacking your thread to throw him a bitch slap.. were all fellow growers and need to stick TOGETHER and learn from each other no matter how bad a grow goes or how good. Some of the big dogs like to keep to themselves and do not share secrets while others will divulge everything for the greater good.. I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!! Anything I learn, think or experience I like to share so that others can take that information and apply it in a positive BETTER growing manner. We all got your back buddy so if you need anything let me know. We can all learn a lot from your mistakes and experience. Sit back and laugh that you KNOW you still got one hell of a strain that you made yourself and let the world be jealous when you come back with some fucking badonkadonk dank shit with sumo weight buds!!! Time to start a new cycle. :rollj:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

My second go in an Under Current was 2 12-site systems in a 10x10 tent, 4kw and no CO2. Happened in a hot as fuck garage with a 14k btu portable A/C working its heart out. Less than 4 weeks veg on some SSH x G-13 Haze, final weight was a bit over 8Lbs.

I'm sold on 3Lbs per light being possible.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Truth......you're far from it.

My inclination is to call people out when they're spitting BS. Which is why I chimed in.

You may claim to have years under your belt but you seem like UCCLUELESS to me.

Please sell your systems and scurry back to dirt before you learn something.

Save the weak passive aggressive response as it will fall on def ears....I'll leave you to wallow in your grand intelligence with your side kicks and spare you any rebuttle, wouldn't want to be a negative nancy.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

No more posts before bong rips....medicate then communicate

Just got a call and got harshed by Daniel for being a heckler troll, apperently he saw my post.

My apologies Truth....

btw, keep your eyes peeled for my personal grow thread dropping soon. It's time to end this doubt of my street cred and show my fellow farmers UC's not all talk. ;)

B

Baddog

:sign0065: happened in here cant we all just get along lol Happy New year

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

btw, keep your eyes peeled for my personal grow thread dropping soon. It's time to end this doubt of my street cred and show my fellow farmers UC's not all talk. ;)

I been waiting for this Bring It Bro

U

U C Truth

Truth......you're far from it.

My inclination is to call people out when they're spitting BS. Which is why I chimed in.

You may claim to have years under your belt but you seem like UCCLUELESS to me.

Please sell your systems and scurry back to dirt before you learn something.

Save the weak passive aggressive response as it will fall on def ears....I'll leave you to wallow in your grand intelligence with your side kicks and spare you any rebuttle, wouldn't want to be a negative nancy.

Ucmenow I was being nice but really you can go fuck yourself! I believe you have an actual grow when I see one, your gonna have some 4k set up I'm sure and suck my tailpipes when I keep yielding 50 packs on the reg with my setups UC oR not bitch and you will run outta weed cause you can't grow enough and walk your fagity ass down to the local club and be buying my shit that's sitting on the shelves bitch! So keep living through us sucka!:cool0019:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
kind of lame it took daniel to call you out to realize your being a fucking asshat

kudos to daniel for trying to keep you on point

anyway

happy new year uctruth

peace

U

U C Truth

My second go in an Under Current was 2 12-site systems in a 10x10 tent, 4kw and no CO2. Happened in a hot as fuck garage with a 14k btu portable A/C working its heart out. Less than 4 weeks veg on some SSH x G-13 Haze, final weight was a bit over 8Lbs.

I'm sold on 3Lbs per light being possible.

I think 2 plus is possible that a why I bought the system, Ive learned about this system more and my strain in it and have high hopes for the next run as I realized I did a lot wrong however .75 was pretty bad considering how healthy my shit looked the whole way through but the flowers just never popped we will see what she and my pre98 do this next round just put 16 more fat babies in today!

Top Bottom