U C Truth's 8,000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Just got a call and got harshed by Daniel for being a heckler troll, apperently he saw my post.

My apologies Truth....

btw, keep your eyes peeled for my personal grow thread dropping soon. It's time to end this doubt of my street cred and show my fellow farmers UC's not all talk. ;)

Damn dude... keep seeing negative post ups on peoples threads and all us friendly folks are gonna poll up and have you banned, that negativity is bullshit and whether your godfather secret grow or not you need to chill and be respectful of people, even a ten yr old knows the saying " if you do not have nothing nice to say, do not say nothing at all." If you got a company owner hitting you up to quit bagging on people you got problems that far exceed the bong rips. Zip it and be respectful man, were all friends here.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Damn dude... keep seeing negative post ups on peoples threads and all us friendly folks are gonna poll up and have you banned, that negativity is bullshit and whether your godfather secret grow or not you need to chill and be respectful of people, even a ten yr old knows the saying " if you do not have nothing nice to say, do not say nothing at all." If you got a company owner hitting you up to quit bagging on people you got problems that far exceed the bong rips. Zip it and be respectful man, were all friends here.

+1

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Banned Huh?

Ucmenow I was being nice but really you can go fuck yourself! I believe you have an actual grow when I see one, your gonna have some 4k set up I'm sure and suck my tailpipes when I keep yielding 50 packs on the reg with my setups UC oR not bitch and you will run outta weed cause you can't grow enough and walk your fagity ass down to the local club and be buying my shit that's sitting on the shelves bitch! So keep living through us sucka!:cool0019:

Read this shizzle.....and I'm the guy with an attitude problem?...funny.

UCFALSE, read a DR. Phil book little buddy, anger management is within your reach.

U

U C Truth

Read this shizzle.....and I'm the guy with an attitude problem?...funny.

UCFALSE, read a DR. Phil book little buddy, anger management is within your reach.

Hey WECNOTHING, Dr. Phil an you have something in common your Both trying to get people to believe what you say is worth a shit....

Anyways jackass I could care less what you think I merrily was telling about my grow that wasn't the business and my thoughts of the UC thus far dont get it twisted I just put down another 16 site and 8 site and I got your mom to come ride my donkey dicks I'll be throwing out sucka! :boogie:

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Dude, end it and leave the thread and go do your own grow thing man. Shit is childish, serious.

M

MediMary

Dude, end it and leave the thread and go do your own grow thing man. Shit is childish, serious.
I agree,
I love the UC, great system,Dan is one cool guy. But if someone doesn't like the UC they should be free to voice their opinion after forking over the cash for one.

It would be like every time someone said something about AN, big Mike stepped up and chimmed in saying how great AN products are and it must be the user.

U

U C Truth

I agree,
I love the UC, great system,Dan is one cool guy. But if someone doesn't like the UC they should be free to voice their opinion after forking over the cash for one.

It would be like every time someone said something about AN, big Mike stepped up and chimmed in saying how great AN products are and it must be the user.

I agree Dan and Christian both solid peeps in my book.... I've meet both a few times now and they worked there ass off and sacrificed a lot to bring this system to the market and I believe the are cutting edge to say the least, I just had a suck ass run and I'll blame myself for not being a UC diabolical super genius.... But the learning experience was solid and I figured out a lot however and feel I will probably kick some ass and take names this next run nevertheless costly education so far...:evilgrin0040:

C

Carson

Very nice grow journal.
The douchebaggery at the end was funny stuff.
happy new year.

O

OutLander

As a guy who has been having his hand held through his entire first efforts with a UC by Daniel, I can't say enough good stuff about him or CC in general. Companies, and customer service particularly, just don't exist like those guys offer anymore.

If I got a call from Daniel kicking my ass because I was being a big time asshat, I'd be finding some serious STFU before opening my yap again. Seriously. I can't even imagine Daniel having to deal with me that way.

Based on my little experience with it I will say that the UC system is truly mindblowing in its capabilities. I am the problem, not the system. That has become abundantly clear as I find out more and more little things I'm doing wrong to prevent shit from seriously blowing up.

I am very excited to post my second grow on here and get more support from all the farmers. Let me just get through the first one!

Keep hanging in there, Truth! Thanks for letting us watch your efforts as you tough it out.

-ol

F

FatFreddysKat

Sorry to comment but who the fuck does UCMENOW think he really is, hes already talked shit to too many folks and he has not a single picture or any proof of anything except a stolen pic for his avatar...WTF UCMENOW???Get lost "DUDE". your knowledge is no longer welcome from what I can see, and your attitude towards folks who are actually running these systems is uncalled for, your in the wrong place man, seriously!!
Even if you do ever post a real grow up here, who really will care, your talking yourself right on out of here ,. and truthfully hope you do get banned, I hate trolls and that is all you are, post it or walk douchebag!!!!!Hell even I post more than you, even my fucked up shit...and you , a stolen pic from a website...get a clue loser!!!!!!
Sorry everyone to clog with nonsense....just sick of self righteous suedo know it alls with no proof or documented grows of any sort/medium/style!!!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Panty Bunchin

Settle down there Freddy.....amazing how sensitive everybody is, must be the holidays.

Man, I may just have to ban myself.

Oh, and BTW, it's psuedo. ;)

O

OutLander

Actually, it's pseudo.

Either way, maybe after hearing from Daniel the last word should have been the apology?

-ol

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Outlander's On Point

Good call Outlander....my apologies to Truth for my unwelcome comments.

To those I've offended, my apologies as well.

Peace.

U

U C Truth

P

Good call Outlander....my apologies to Truth for my unwelcome comments.

To those I've offended, my apologies as well.

Peace.

Look everyone me and ucmenow had a side conversation and me, him and his mom(lol) worked it out...:banana: I think we all know He knows his shit but some of us are still trying to live the dream... He passes a lot of knowledge through these forums and I think he has earned a certain amount of appreciation for that, so that being said I think we can all focus on bigger and better things like my next run that I will be posting pics of tomorrow and I'm running two rooms on this run 2 weeks apart one 16 site and one 8 site total 12000 watts and 24 13 gallon buckets, running pre 98 bubba and purple Ak again....:)

F

FatFreddysKat

Agreed , sorry, looking forward to round 2...no more comments unless on subject

H

HannaMan

Hey UCTruth,
much respect for the honest numbers, regardless of how upsetting they may have been (to you).

Atleast we know you stick true to your name!!

Better then UCFalse

hahahaha

Much respect bro. Cant wait to see round #2

Latest posts

Top Bottom