U C Truth's 8,000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm looking forward to your next run U C Truth, or should I say UCYIELD... :cool

UClover

UClover

2 Cents

So thanks for the reply to ucmenow I'll save my breathe... So anyway yes there are quite a few things I've learned from this run as it was my first run with the UC system... Here are my thoughts.... ( by the way UCMENOW I don't see shit you have done yet you have no real grow to back your thoughts and I choose the name UCTruth because I speak truth not Bulllshit)

1. I grew them like an outdoor plant because that's the way I thought would give me the most solid base to get huge colos from them without topping,
training or doing anything to the plant other than let it grow through the wire
Trellace for support and spread it to get light the best I could.... Now finishing this run I believe the only way that my style of grow would be effective is if you had 50 in centers and vertical lighting spaced far enough
away not to burn yet be effective throughout BY GIVING THEM ROOM AND
MORE LIGHT!

2. Ive learned in my room it's going to take less veg more topping, fim, twisting, and training latteral growth and no under growth and a perfectly even
canopy throughout the room.

3. Ive learned my strain finished in 42 days in this system and was given nutrients based on a 56 day grow therefore I never had a chance to run the shooting powder or back off my a and b and properly drop my iron and nitrogen uptake earlier in order to stop foliar growth rather than flower growth.

4. I believe this system is only effective if you have the ability to train and
work your strain in this system a few runs and figure out the best way it grows
and it's best diet to be implemented and when to do so! If I would have grown 8 colas per plant like I usually do in my soiless cocoa medium I would have had to grow 57 gram colas and I've grown a few one ounce colas or tops but never 2 ounce colas indoors nor have I seen anyone else doing that indoors!

5. I've also come to the conclusion that ph swings is a major issue with this system and I believe premixing your nuts and letting sit a day and then introducing all at once into the system may be the fix but I still have major swings doing that at times.... The UC guys say to do this however the problem is once you put in your nuts into the system even with a top off resivour, if you set everything perfect it's gonna swing and they suggest to not ph with up and down in a 5 gallon bucket and introduce in The epicenter but instead drop out the nuts into a resivour redo ph and then put back in system so they are given a proper diluted nutrient implementation instead of a to concentrated one.... Here's the problem Who the fuck wants to put there nutrients in an out of the system to re fucking ph twice a day at times to maintain a 5.8 to 6.0 ph!!!!!

5. I've learned no pushing PPM's in this system less is more but I still want to push it a bit in flower without so much nitrogen and iron!

6. I've learned don't grow such a thick hedge you will have to spend big dollars on dehumidifiers and bring in fresh air into the room to maintain below 50%... Which btw could have effected my plants finishing as they were at about 65 to 68% humidity for about a week in a half at the 3rd week of flower to 4th week!

Thats a few of my major thoughts that I would like as many people to please comment on in a productive way...

Sorry to chime in at the end of this battle but, it looks like you have made some keen observations... IMO the biggest contributing factor to your low yields is the extremely high levels of humidity in the initial flower stacking and the fact that the plants never made it to the final ripening stage. Yields of plants that were never allowed to finish can not be an accurate measure of how well a hydroponics system/nutrients actually performs. I think you have the right tools to kill it now and I wish you much luck in the new year.

UClover

UClover

Sorry to chime in at the end of this battle but, it looks like you have made some keen observations... IMO the biggest contributing factor to your low yields is the extremely high levels of humidity in the initial flower stacking and the fact that the plants never made it to the final ripening stage. Yields of plants that were never allowed to finish can not be an accurate measure of how well a hydroponics system/nutrients actually performs. I think you have the right tools to kill it now and I wish you much luck in the new year.

Also think lowering your total amount of lighting will increase your gpw. Maybe 6 x 1000.

M

MediMary

Uctesting, Ucloving, Uctruth, Ucmenow, I need a cool ucname,
maybe UcmeIcU

sorry stoney moment.:sign0005:

U

U C Truth

Also think lowering your total amount of lighting will increase your gpw. Maybe 6 x 1000.

Yeah then I should open up another grow and just move half a my lights and pay for another 20k building another environment to move two lights from one room one from the other room and run another 8 site UC.... I have a certain nut for this location to crack with only 6 lights in one room 3 in another and three in another doing 1.5 a light times 12 lights would only be a potential profit of 6k a month splitting with a partner... And btw if I yield only 1.25 a light I barely break even so you ask why I run 2 more lights in one room one more light then you recommend in the other and 6 in my sea of green room it's simple to have a little room for error and not go broke cause at this point with the investment made already it only cost me about 500 more a cycle to run three more lights....

I ran 6 lights in a room 10 x 12 right next to this room with 10 plants a light in 3 gallon buckets and pulled 9ps of Pre 98 bubba.... I fucking bought this system to do more yield In the same or bigger space I'm not trying to lose lights and therefore lbs.....

No disrespect intended.....

U

U C Truth

I think you are right on point here it just came on quick and took some trial an error to fix and unfortunately is was too long I think.... But I concur with your assesment! Happy new year to you too man!

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

its time for YOU to start another log already.. I mean its not like your busy with other shit or anything! :devil

C

Casper

Very educational and entertaining thread! Happy New Year to all!

M

Monkey OG

Thanks uctruth for posting almost bought the same setup for my 10X11 room 8kw, I want nugs that can shatter windows.

Coco grower here waiting to see if the rdwc is worth it.

U

U C Truth

All UC growers.....

I will be starting a new thread along with my grows with a play by play from start to finish and will be collaborating directly with the UC guys to redial my environment as well as my nuts an techniques to perfect all facites of this next grow stay tuned this should be good! This new thread should be known as the bible to grow phat yields with solid genitics in the UC system in a 15x15 space and a 10x 12 space with 12k watts bitches!
:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ill be waiting for that
Im sitting in the same boat as you gotta get this shit dialed
Good luck bro
BG

true grit

true grit

Indeed, liking your observations/changes and am interesting in seeing it in action.

I most def agree folks would be seeing some better yields with a bit less stretch and a bit more training to remain under the screen. A canopy of 8-10" tops above the screen is much more managable than most of the 1'-2' tops stickin up i see on most UC grows. 8-10" tops and stripped bare underneath would most def give a dense canopy of more concentrated bud sites with potential.

ttystikk

ttystikk

great grow! I have a few questions, tho- i've seen a lot of lights in these pics way up high... why so many, and why so high? The utility bill has got to be nuts, right? Also, I'm working on an 'undercurrent lite' system, building it from underground sprinkler parts and 5 gallon buckets. I just can't afford the $100 a bucket asing price... Do the pipes thru the buckets really have to be 3" in diameter??

C

Casper

I will be starting a new thread along with my grows with a play by play from start to finish and will be collaborating directly with the UC guys to redial my environment as well as my nuts an techniques to perfect all facites of this next grow stay tuned this should be good! This new thread should be known as the bible to grow phat yields with solid genitics in the UC system in a 15x15 space and a 10x 12 space with 12k watts bitches!
:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

This will be good! I am a newbie as far as growing is concerned and I am still debating about purchasing this system especially since I see that some of you experienced growers have some problems with UC. I am not sure if the UC system is begginer grower friendly?

B

Baddog

Bring it on! Ill be waiting to see you dial it up another notch

Latest posts

Top Bottom