Uber nutes...anyone try em?

• Thread starter mastagrowa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastagrowa

mastagrowa

My hydro shop just gave me free samples of their full line of nutes. Super hot, only a couple mils per gallon max...plus they have several foliars (one of which is sprayed on the LAST week of flowering!).

Might give em a try on my experimental tray.

Anyone know this stuff?

Tnelz

Tnelz

I've been wanting to buy the fds and rna for the longest. Everytime I actually go to grab it I end up needing something more important. Lol. Please let me know if u see any noticeable difference in the fds versus whatever wetting agent u already use. Studs sounds awesome. Good luck bro!

S

Seed Buyer

Uber was started by one of the main guys from Dutch Master nutes. Have yet to try it but they just lowered their pricing as they have not made the impact they were hoping to.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Uber was started by one of the main guys from Dutch Master nutes. Have yet to try it but they just lowered their pricing as they have not made the impact they were hoping to.
Solid info. Thanks bro. I'll have to check them out again. If their price has dropped I'll be all over that fds!

Daan Janssen

Daan Janssen

Can definitely attest to the fds/rna! Shits like gold when you use them together. just switched from GH floragrow. My buddy was trying to convice me to use AN sensigrow, but then I got a sample of the fds/rna from my hydroshop and tested it out on some og kush. The stems grow like nuts and i'd probably say my og buds were like 10% wider :D

J-Businezz

J-Businezz

I over heard a coversation about Über one day walked into my local hydro shop and asked about it. Long story short i had them contact the company on my behalf a few days later they had over a thousand dollars in free nutriets wanting me to test it out for them... I ran my normal feeding regiman and added Über Grow "Re-cover"which is currantly not available to the public this is only day 43 in bloom Fire Og this pheno usually finishes in 74 days Im also going to try there Hi-Q its a foliar you spray at the end from what i hear its good shit!!!
IMG 0774

Daan Janssen

Daan Janssen

Unreal!

I over heard a coversation about Über one day walked into my local hydro shop and asked about it. Long story short i had them contact the company on my behalf a few days later they had over a thousand dollars in free nutriets wanting me to test it out for them... I ran my normal feeding regiman and added Über Grow "Re-cover"which is currantly not available to the public this is only day 43 in bloom Fire Og this pheno usually finishes in 74 days Im also going to try there Hi-Q its a foliar you spray at the end from what i hear its good shit!!!
View attachment 421205

Any idea when this re-cover will be in shop? What does it essentially do? I've also heard great things as well about the hi-q and its "face melting" qualities/results.

J-Businezz

J-Businezz

Unreal!

Any idea when this re-cover will be in shop? What does it essentially do? I've also heard great things as well about the hi-q and its "face melting" qualities/results.

Well the owner of Über is the creator/chemist of the i guess you can say the legendary "PHOSPHOLOAD" And well if you have ever used phosphoload you may know that it produces grate weight gains but diminishes the quality of the flowers, through the years i figured out how to use it to where I'm rite in the middle of super quality and about 1.8-2 lbs per 1ooo watt light, And well now this is where Über Re-cover comes into play, I'd say it's more like the evil twin to phosphoload they where meant to be combed since day one of the release of phosphoload but dutch master screwed the chemist over and that never happened so now it's finally being tested and it should be out soon. Über Re-cover, recovers the plants from PGR's it unlocks resin production and puts the plants in a stage to produce its maximum potential. I'll post updates in the mean time keep Über A SECRET lol jk

mastagrowa

mastagrowa

OK first run completed using the entire Uber suite including FDS/RNA spray and Hi-Q flower spray. Plants look just as good as they do in my other trays (which use House and Garden plus compost tea treatments). I don't notice anything especially fantastic about the Uber girls. The Hi-Q spray seems not to have done anything either, although several smokers seem to have found it a bit better than the untreated bud.

Overall I'd say Uber seems to be a good product. I DO really appreciate the ease of mixing and the fact that I didn't need to add any root or cal-mag supplements...that was convenient.

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

Hi-Q is a hard one to wrap your head around cuz you can't actually see anything, but I've done the blind smoke test with people at parties and everyone, and I mean every-single-person, always chooses the treated one as their fave, it's a happy high, comes on faster too. You can really tell the difference if you've had to store any of your inventory, the treated stuff smells way fresher.

john martin

john martin

BuMp!

Highly considering checking out this line, Hi-Q looks super interesting and so does RNA and Re-Cover. Don't use paclo, but wondering if Re-Cover would up the dankness regardless?

You all still killin' it with this line?

Just contacted them asking what's up with some samples, I really wanna do a side-by-side on the Hi-Q. The concept of using Vitamin C is really interesting! Vit. C enhances bio-availability, I wonder if when smoked it causes a similar effect, as mentioned above?

Last edited:
john martin

john martin

Just ordered the Hi-Q...

Going to spray 1/2 cheese plant and 1/2 afgoo plant I'm harvesting soon and will post results here. Gonna do some blind taste testing in joints too.

mastagrowa

mastagrowa

Nah we stopped using Uber. It just didn't give any better results than our usual H&G regimen. I will however try the Recover stuff for some girls we treated with OG just to see if it gets the sticky back....

Nuteboot

Nuteboot

Nah we stopped using Uber. It just didn't give any better results than our usual H&G regimen. I will however try the Recover stuff for some girls we treated with OG just to see if it gets the sticky back....
Did it get the sticky back?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Here is a good Uber nutes replacement:

Potassium Nitrate KNO3 285 g
Calcium Nitrate (Tetrahydrate) Ca(NO3)2.4H2O 285 g
Magnesium Nitrate (Hexahydrate) Mg(NO3)2.6H2O 187 g
Ammonium Monobasic Phosphate (NH4)H2PO4 75 g
Pekacid 27 g
Chelated Micros 30.2 g

330 g powder to 500 ml DI H2O, top up to 1L

Cal-Mag (19ml/gallon)

calcium chloride 4 grams
magnesium nitrate 6 grams
calcium nitrate 23 grams

750 ml RO water, add powder. Top up to 1 liter

Bloom booster (1 tsp./5 gallons)

1 grams MAP
10.7 grams MKP

Multiply as needed, use week 4-6 flower

Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

Well the owner of Über is the creator/chemist of the i guess you can say the legendary "PHOSPHOLOAD" And well if you have ever used phosphoload you may know that it produces grate weight gains but diminishes the quality of the flowers, through the years i figured out how to use it to where I'm rite in the middle of super quality and about 1.8-2 lbs per 1ooo watt light, And well now this is where Über Re-cover comes into play, I'd say it's more like the evil twin to phosphoload they where meant to be combed since day one of the release of phosphoload but dutch master screwed the chemist over and that never happened so now it's finally being tested and it should be out soon. Über Re-cover, recovers the plants from PGR's it unlocks resin production and puts the plants in a stage to produce its maximum potential. I'll post updates in the mean time keep Über A SECRET lol jk
How much ml of recover per gallon?

Latest posts

Top Bottom