Uberkush Day 53 start Flush

• Thread starter Steve Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

hey guys got this girl. have seen shit for pictures but wanted to let yall know she is a beauty, smells fucking stank rank like garlic cheesie hash and its as frosty as some urkle shit i've seen. def up there. cant wait to smoke her, going to take her a full 10 weeks, but thought i'd share some of these pics with yall.

i saved my very favorite one for the opengrow POTM, but i havent been accepted yet so i really hope its soon, any of yall with some influence gimme a hand!

anyhoo another killer sannie strain, stoked on this lady
SDC10933.JPG
SDC10931.JPG
SDC10930.JPG
SDC10929.JPG
SDC10927.JPG
SDC10924.JPG
SDC10923.JPG
SDC10921.JPG
SDC109181.JPG
SDC10922.JPG
:flower

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Bro, these are nice plants, but I've seen these pics on at least three different threads so far. I think you may be puffing too much of the UK and forgetting you already started a thread...

S

Steve Z

i needed this one cause there were no photos of it. seen some on opengrow with a cell phone and 3 feet away.

started the other one for info about it and there wasnt shit, would have put the pics in there but thats old news i just want people to see what the girl looked like.

if your a mod or someone else does please delete the useless ones i dont care

besides how many alien kush threads are there on this board LOL haha like 50 at least.

this one from sannie deserves some recognition.

and puffin on some heri right now, that could be the cause :joint:

R

rhead

you should be able to just sign up for opengrow & be a member unless they changed it. pm Maverick... Although your correct, I'd watch the alien badmouthing they sponsor this forum or sumthin.. Great Ubers dude! Gonna be some strong smoke!

S

Steve Z

i was in no way badmouthing, shit i have alien crosses. they are fucking straight dank. wasnt disrespecting, but shit this strain has 3 thread and that has like thousands. point being im sure logic wouldnt mind me using the bandwidth to start a photo thread for sannie. if he is tripping, he's a good enough guy to let me know :-)

cant PM yet, not 50. i signed in and it said i have to wait 2-7 days for approval. feel like i just signed up for a credit card or something.

JAWS

JAWS

hey steve:talking
nice looking girls my firend and your sizing up of the girl sounds really good, she should be really frosty by the 10th week....

how mush do you think she will yield in the end, and do you think the buds will be solid and hold there waight in the end product..
peace bro:fighting0085:

S

Steve Z

yo JAWS

yeah man to be honest with you i dont even feel i did her the justice it deserved, she was in a 1 gallon pot and didnt even really pay attention to the feeding, just kinda went with how she wanted it.

i bet you could push her and do a HELL of a lot better than i did, but man we'll see how much she'll hold on the weight when i chop her. im saying 25-35 grams at best....

she stacked very well. im sure under a 1k or something she could do wonders....

the thing is this was the 1 out of 3 i kept. 1 hermed up on me super nice some rupaul shit and the other just lacked vigor and i wasnt happy with. i could tell from the start though this would be a nice plant....

sucks im not keeping it, and only have 2 more beans. but for the sake of this one here, i def plan on popping them sometime soon and seeing if i can find her again...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey man, I'm no mod- and for sure wasn't starting shoite... I'd like to see you run her again, for sure. Looks like a great cross. Peace

S

Steve Z

nah for sure mang all is good here :-) god mad respect for ya AF

JAWS

JAWS

hey STEVE:joint:
im with ALT grow that bitch again and push her hard and see what shes got to offer 4real...
peace bro:smoke

S

Steve Z

i def. will. gotta get some of these other projects done first, but i'll be back to this one soon enough. we'll see how she ripens ... i'll update this a couple more...

JAWS

JAWS

hey STEVE:smoke
very good my brother, will be waiting for the up-date..
peace:friday:

S

sannie

Dank stuff over here :muscle
I have smoked several pheno´s from the Ùberkush and they are al strong with explosive taste.
Enjoy your fruits of labour

greetz sannie

S

Steve Z

hell yeah sannie thanks man

just tried a crunchy piece of the branch the broke off from the fan falling, and i nicknamed it big smokey LOLOL.

cause it smells just like LIL SMOKIES with a super skunk undertone, and its super smooth and heavy high.

but yeah man hahahahahaha it smells like skunky hot dogs cracks me up i love it

S

Steve Z

the taste is great. its super super expansive, even my friends that medicate with like 3+ grams a day were choking. i heard the word "frankiscense" somewhere on the boards talking about a strain, and that kinda describes this perfect.

a lot of skunky, a lot of coffee/hashy/incense taste to it. then when you exhale your just trying to get it all out and are left with a slight musky aftertaste. i really like it.

man the high is insane. im curious if i took this another week how powerful it would have been. its very very right behind the eyes, lasts for about 2 hours....

i'll do a smoke report when i have some fully dry startin to cure cure nuggies... wanna get some pictures to go with it.

S

Steve Z

sup yo's

put some cured pics in my grow diary. dont wanna put em on blast chem them out there.

G

gudkarma

the taste is great. its super super expansive, even my friends that medicate with like 3+ grams a day were choking. i heard the word "frankiscense" somewhere on the boards talking about a strain, and that kinda describes this perfect.

a lot of skunky, a lot of coffee/hashy/incense taste to it. then when you exhale your just trying to get it all out and are left with a slight musky aftertaste. i really like it.

man the high is insane. im curious if i took this another week how powerful it would have been. its very very right behind the eyes, lasts for about 2 hours....

great description

S

Steve Z

hey thanks man...

totally smoked all this already, LOL. couldnt give it a cure cause i was 100% dry and needed my meds.

still have the bag of trim, gonna mix it with the next batch for some goodies/oils

Top Bottom