UC 13XXL...and we're off to the races!!

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lifecycle

hey Tex, do you raise and lower your verticle bulbs when you foliar or have to work in the jungle? If so how do you have your verts rigged up?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I work in the jungle, lights stay wher they are at when i foliar feed, I may wipe the bulbs down every once in awhile though

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some from this morning...about a week into flower.

Tex

DSCN3507
DSCN3508
DSCN3509
DSCN3510
DSCN3511
DSCN3512
Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

dang tex these got big as hell, r u just using fencing for your tomato cages?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Yes on the fencing..$27.00 for a 50ft roll I believe

Tex

S

Socachi

WOW gotta love this system. Tex do you believe the vert lighting gives a higher gpw then horizontal.

F

FatFreddysKat

Nice ladies Texas Kid...I have similar fencing I was also going to be using when I use my UC...had some spare around from the outdoor veggie gardens to help keep our lil chicks and other farm varmints from getting in!!!
I was thinking of bending it square with a friends sheetmetal brake or use a long 2x12 to form around the UC bucket, and also cut 2 small sections of wire for maintenance if needed at the base of the fencing/plant area..but thats all just extra time on my hands currently!!!
Again looking sweet, cant wait to see the jungle in a few weeks as well!!

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

i noticed you added some flex tubing to the pump area on one of the 8 gallon setups... any reason in particular?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Ran out of fittings on the day I installed the pump..

Tex

opt1c

opt1c

nice looking grow tex; your plants look very happy

you just foliar with the h&g product or do u use anything else or wetting agent?

nice touch on the coil chillers; home brewing is a nice cross over hobby; especially those tanks of co2 for the keezer ;)

S

Socachi

Tex now that you're in flower what kind of co2 you gonna be running? Bottle, burner, water cooled?

M

Mister Charlie

Nice! been really interested in the undercurrent systems. Thanks for this journal

St3ve

St3ve

Wow Tex, this setup is the one I was considering exactly for my 8x8 space. I can't decide between 4 site on 40" centers or 9 site on 25" cents...

How did this grow end up for you?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup Tex... Are the girls doing well and ready to show off some massive colas? :wondering

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Should be off the hook by now. Let's see some eye candies!

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Ya I was hoping to see the end.. should be done by now.. got pics?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I bet TK had another massive harvest and has been creating some potent Texas Oil... Hopefully we'll get to see some bud and nug shots...

On a side note, I vote that his first Under Current thread be stickied as it was an amazing journey that opened my eyes and I'm sure many other Farmers to the potential of the UC system... :cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom