UC 13XXL...and we're off to the races!!

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Things are looking amazing as always Tex! What's your dosage and how often for the salt bath? What week do you stop foliar with epsom?

T

tipper619sd

looking amazing tex ! Do u think cal mag is a necessity injunction with the CS nutes ? I was at the store yesterday and i thought damn i haven't gave my girls any cal mag they do look light also. Also i heard that epsom was a good thing to use as well in light dosages i might have heard it from u just sometimes to ripped to remember. But the plants look great u got them eating like crazy .

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My water is to clean so I think addin cal mag is a must, if your using tap water or over 300ppm from the tap your probably not goin to need cal-mag but mine were lookin to light for my taste so i dosed them

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

200ml- how many gallons? I've been hitting them with 2ml a gallon using CS. With other strains it was great but this OG seems to be a Cal Mag whore.. When I ran AN I started with 200-250ppm (500 scale) when mixing the stew, I'm thinking these girls are wanting that 250 as a base using CS. Maybe I'll spray them with some salt first.. Do you have anything else in your stew? I'm straight Cal Mag, a&b and tea..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Shit yeah TK, they look great bro. Lookin like they're gonna yield fatty. Nice work! Peace man. Motiv

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Sounds like the plan, I like your style.. Thanks for your time once again.. One more ? for ya. Do you use ro or tap when foliar spraying?

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Looking at the photos above-what day of flower are those pics taken?

It looks like you've done some defoliation?

If that's correct, up to what point I'm flower do you take fan leaves?

Nice plants matey-keep crushing it!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Start of week five..thats about when I like to have most of defoliation done...I pull all fans for the most part over the course of week 3 to week 5 in flower

T

tipper619sd

Start of week five..thats about when I like to have most of defoliation done...I pull all fans for the most part over the course of week 3 to week 5 in flower

Ok cool tex thanks i was just checking ur thread about this and the epsom salt thank u brotha. Also do u think its cool if i have gotten most of my defoliation done by the beginning of week 2 bloom??? Thanks for all ur help texas kid much appreciated

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thats pretty aggressive but it shouldn't hurt...on an 8 site, I take about 2 five gallon buckets full at a whack

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

on a 9 site 13 gal, would you pull anything off in weeks 8 or 9 of a 10 week OG strain or would you let it cruise?

T

tipper619sd

Thats pretty aggressive but it shouldn't hurt...on an 8 site, I take about 2 five gallon buckets full at a whack

Ok cool ya i have been seeing my lil girls perk up big time after i do a quick prune here and there . I usually get about a lil trash bag full i have a 4 site its like half or less a 5 gal bucket. But i got lots of clones nice and healthy this time cant wait. Thanks tex bud.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Here we are today, headin into the weekend update...stackin nice and eatin like a mofo, 200+ gallons a week right now...CS nutes all the way with a little cal-mag and light epsom salt foliar feed

Your photos look fantastic - your trees demonstrate the work of a true professional!

What week of bloom are the photos taken?

Curious why you foliar the epsom salts and use cal+mag - what's the desired reaction you're looking to achieve by using the dual application of effectively the same chemical?

Top Bottom