UC 13XXL...and we're off to the races!!

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some pics right before I pulled these down....started gettin a few bugs on the crowns so I pulled them...cut and hung hole to slow he dry down a little, been super dry out here

Cleaned and reloaded with Blue Dream, Chemdog D, Blueberry x Alien 4, and Blowfish x Alien 4

DSCN0237
DSCN0238
DSCN0240
DSCN0241
DSCN0242
DSCN0243
DSCN0244
Jarofunk

Jarofunk

TK- what's your theory on the defoliation? I've seen people have great success with heavy defoliation, but I can't wrap my head around it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If I had better access to these while they were flowerin I would have taken alot more leaves off, I like defoliating them alot, indoors works great....I leave a few more leaves for the outdoor plants.

Here is the reload of Blue Dream, Blueberry x Alien 4, Chemdog D, and Blowfish x Alien 4....day 1....no trimmin yet, just tossed them in there and nute'd the system...notice my airstone wee lookin weak, might need to upgrade soon..

DSCN0245
DSCN0246
DSCN0247
DSCN0248
DSCN0249
DSCN0250
DSCN0251
F

fuzzy

Looking Good as usual T!I have a cut of blue dream coming from where your at on the way,I hope.Keep up the Great work,peace,fuzzy

Green Giant

Green Giant

What size is the room you have these in? You give me so much to strive for..... Hats off to you on your grow!!!

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

great job as always !

how long generally does it take for those buds to dry hanging them plants whole with most of the leaves on ?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looks like the bitches turned on Beast Mode for ya TK. Looks stellar as per usual. Hope all is well bro.
Motiv

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Obsoul did the Alien 4 and the I did some crosses with a male from that first run

Top Bottom