UC 16buckets 13gal in a trailer, 10,000 Watts. 6 tons (Jack Inspired)

• Thread starter UCtestn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nice your gonna dookie in your pants when you see what the UC does with them roots. There gonna be massive sponges sucking in everything.
BG

dentonland

dentonland

:sign0005:This definitely isnt what they call trailer trash. Good luck... looking awesome

persiankid

persiankid

Always wondered what it would like in trailer.. this is lookin sick buddy!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Looks like a nice setup.
Some of my favorite strains.
Ill be lurking.

K

KCD

Another inspiration!
I am getting set up for my UC coming pretty soon.
Following the UC threads and yours looks to be outstanding.

M

MRG33N

i kno i kno total newbie but any1 wanna quickly xplain to me what a UC system is exactly///the benefits?! thanks guys sorry im lazy high and interested in this thread haha

U

UCtestn

i kno i kno total newbie but any1 wanna quickly xplain to me what a UC system is exactly///the benefits?! thanks guys sorry im lazy high and interested in this thread haha

1t be knew system 4 growing (8-4) lazy peeple. keepn it like easy E // no work... Ju should cop 1, 2 or more

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

nice. hey is this one of those trailers I read about in Rosebud? The one's that cost like 50 g's fully set up..and 30 not..

I also did a mum transplant into UC's...wasn't that smooth but it was nice to skip most of veg

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

i just went to the Kush Expo at the anaheim convention center and there was a booth there advertising those trailers. 20ft long with 8.5ft high ceilings were $1800 and a 40footer was like 2800 or something like that. Thats just the empty trailers, the pics they had displayed showed power running to them and fans and cooling and what not and when i asked for a round about figure for one with cooling they really couldnt tell me anything more cuz "this one guy wasn't there and wouldn't be till 6"

*after looking closer at the pics, I'm not sure what kind of trailer he is using, but the ones I'm talking about are the ones used for freight, like semi trailers

U

UCtestn

8 days from transfer!!!

1115101032a

1115101028 01

1115101032 01

This is the worst one with just real baby roots popping. Most have at least 1" roots which I suspect will pop within the next 24-36 hours.

1115101049 01

You can see they are recovering from the shock with new growth and the upper leave have regained some green color.
1115101047 01

U

UCtestn

nice. hey is this one of those trailers I read about in Rosebud? The one's that cost like 50 g's fully set up..and 30 not..

Nope. Seen some crazy prices on some crazy rebuilt trailers.

I also did a mum transplant into UC's...wasn't that smooth but it was nice to skip most of veg

I'm very surprised with the way they are bouncing back. We have some clones which will be ready to transplant in just a couple more days if the two slackers don't start catching up.

i just went to the Kush Expo at the anaheim convention center and there was a booth there advertising those trailers. 20ft long with 8.5ft high ceilings were $1800 and a 40footer was like 2800 or something like that. Thats just the empty trailers, the pics they had displayed showed power running to them and fans and cooling and what not and when i asked for a round about figure for one with cooling they really couldnt tell me anything more cuz "this one guy wasn't there and wouldn't be till 6"

*after looking closer at the pics, I'm not sure what kind of trailer he is using, but the ones I'm talking about are the ones used for freight, like semi trailers

This is a race car trailer with the roof top A/C's. It has insulated was and was purpose built. It is 53' long which is the legal size limit for trailers unless you pull oversize permits every time you move it.

It can cool 16,000 watts worth of lighting, quite a bit more then "the other trailers"

This was ordered from a standard trailer builder with the options needed for this purpose. All we did is rewire the electrical boxes to a 200 AMP sub panel and a 125 sub from that running the A/C's. The fluorescent lights were rewired to hold the green party lights for working in the "dark".

A frame using 2x4's after they were sealed with Thomson's water sealer was built to hold the lights, ballast and misc items.

The vents ordered with the trailer were covered with light blocking material and standard ducts were used to route air in and out.

If this trailer needs to be moved, you would snap a sub shut off switch next to the main panel for the house, remove 3 wires and hook to a fifth wheel using a semi or a standard dually truck.

U

UCtestn

I'm now convinced at day 9 that all these ladies will live. Even with the shock I'm sure I've saved a week or two instead of waiting the 3-4 days left for the clones to be ready to transfer.

Root shots will be less moving forward, I've documented that transfers from pro-mix to the UC works well if it needs to be done.

Here is the worse one which showed little to no roots yesterday and I suspect will look like the others within a couple days.

1116101804a

1116101802 01

1116101803a 01

1116101804 01

1116101802a 01

1116101803 01

I will give them another couple days for some growth to happen, then some training and withing a week or so they will get flipped.

If they had grown up in the UC, I would have definitely trained them earlier as well as probably flipped them at this point.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work and setup UCtestn! I'm glad those girls are bouncing back... :cool

B

Bobby Smith

Yeah, those roots are kickin after the transplant - nice job, homeboy.

B

biggs

loving your system mate. and great idea to use a trailer too. so what are these 16 different strains?

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

love your setup. Your plants will do fine. Can you tell me where you ordered it? I'd like to order one of these. The a/c cools 16k of lights, that is great. I'd at least like to get that a/c. It is hard to find a rooftop a/c around here that isn't 3 phase.

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Ive been very curious about trailers as well & this is very interesting!
Beautiful roots!
Happy Growing!
-Nami.

Latest posts

Top Bottom