UC 16buckets 13gal in a trailer, 10,000 Watts. 6 tons (Jack Inspired)

• Thread starter UCtestn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

So first pic is the two empty buckets where two mystery dogs lived. it seems they did not like the transplant from Sunshine to UC and suffered insta death.
DSC02458

All the ladies got a hair cut yesterday. This should have been done earlier and slightly lighter on some, but whatever, we'll see what happens.
DSC02441

DSC02444

DSC02440

This one's a keeper, huh?
DSC02448

Pics of a few with the strain name showing.
DSC02461

DSC02467

DSC02453

DSC02460

Most of the colas look good and should fill out nicely.
DSC02505

U

UCtestn

DSC02469

DSC02474

DSC02475

DSC02480

DSC02468

The back half of the trailer with Purple Urkle and Grand Daddy Purple. I hope it wasn't overdone.
DSC02487

Before:
DSC02489

After:
DSC02501

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
You will most likely suffer a hit in the over-all yield but what you end up with will be all worth tops with little to zero larf. Looking good so far UCtestn and ya gotta love the mobile grow.
FJ

U

UCtestn

Remember the UC had a few plants taken out; hence the way the back portion looks empty. It is empty.
DSC02521

Front half of the UC with Sour grapes and SVF OG
DSC02518

Front of the UC
DSC02548

DSC02508

DSC02559

You can really tell in this pick all the different strains. I'm thankful I tried this out the way I did. We'll narrow down to one strain for the next run.
DSC02558

DSC02572

DSC02514

DSC02517

The Purple urkle and GDP are doing great in the sunshine mix. I'm sure the UC would look even better if I would have put only one or two strains in it.
DSC02563

DSC02540

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nicely done brah! Bud shots are getting better with each update and both sides of the trailer are rocking now... :rock

kushluvr

kushluvr

Thats exactly the problem I found growing in RDWC! It really is meant for only one strain at a time! After two tries with different strains in the buckets, now on the third, I finally feel as though I may have seen the light!!!! My plants this run are all the same strain and are doing better than I imagined! Id load up pics but the farm isnt letting me for some reason(no error message to what the problem is).

Anyhow bro...........their look pretty damn good though! Keep up the good work!

happy growin!
Kush

B

Bobby Smith

Looking good, UC - anymore thoughts as to what caused that mystery death before?

U

UCtestn

Nicely done brah! Bud shots are getting better with each update and both sides of the trailer are rocking now... :rock
:party0042:Thanks!

Thats exactly the problem I found growing in RDWC! It really is meant for only one strain at a time! After two tries with different strains in the buckets, now on the third, I finally feel as though I may have seen the light!!!! My plants this run are all the same strain and are doing better than I imagined! Id load up pics but the farm isnt letting me for some reason(no error message to what the problem is).

Anyhow bro...........their look pretty damn good though! Keep up the good work!

happy growin!
Kush

I hear ya. Everything has pros and cons.

Looking good, UC - anymore thoughts as to what caused that mystery death before?

I'm going to blame the low humidity in combination with the transfer from dirt. We'll see on round two.

shits blowin up lookin good man keep it up.
-boom

Boom from Boomer! Thnks!

Some nice lookin flowers ya got there!

Woot! I hope to make em fat over the next couple weeks.

D

dj_destroyer

Are you going to pick the strain that continues on by yield, health, or bud quality? And which one looks like it's going to be 'the one' right now? Cheers and happy growing!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good here - nice trim up job man - the rest of it should plump up for you real nice

U

UCtestn

Are you going to pick the strain that continues on by yield, health, or bud quality? And which one looks like it's going to be 'the one' right now? Cheers and happy growing!

Health will be #1.
A combination of yield and quality. Anything good quality will be kept as a mom for sure. It may be run in future runs or whored out at a local dispensary if I can setup a clone station for one.

looking good here - nice trim up job man - the rest of it should plump up for you real nice

Thanks! Update pics in a couple days. 2,000 ladybugs were released to ensure no bugs creep up at the end for a crappy surprise party.

B

Baddog

Funny thing about them little red dudes they're escape artists lol!:confused0059:

U

UCtestn

funny thing about them little red dudes they're escape artists lol!:confused0059:

These are fine. I don't think there is anything for them to eat, but that's a good thing. Cheap preventative without pesticides.

DSC02623

DSC02621

DSC02618

G

grow_dat_nasty

God danm those colas are blown up nice bro its crazy with all the different strains you got a favorite one yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom