UC 4XL Scrog in Double Lid Under 1000W

• Thread starter Th3Jungl3Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

i seen tons of pm... but thats just me uhh i hate pm i just purchased another dehuey to combat these issues.

R

RMCG

I don't see PM, but it does look like those plants are starting to reveg a little.

I see lots of 3 and 1 fingered leaves in that last set of pix, esp. for 50+ days into flower.

Any update?

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

What’s up fellow farmers!
I couldn’t make any update last week because I have been super busy with work.
Girls are looking good, not as beautiful as they used to :( Just starting to show many yellow leaves which is normal, but I was wondering if I should let them until dry and die or should I remove? I’m wondering because it makes a mess in the room as they eventually fall and dries.
Another thing is flowering time. I should start flushing next week but I have been thinking about to extend for 1 more week. The reason is that I feel some plants stopped developing buds during a week or maybe week and half caused by high PPM. The Super Lemon Haze and Sour Diesel plants has some big fat buds, as the Chemdog not so good, but seems more dense than the others. Another factor for the Chemdog being late developing buds could be the fact for being a little bit far from the light, also they were the only plants to quickly show nutrient burn signs in the beginning, which we even discussed it here before speculating that this could be occurring because they are the ones right next to the epicenter.
The system was flushed yesterday, PPM at 750. PH 6.0

300ml DM A+B
100ml Overdrive
75ml ADD.27
50ml Silica
20ml Drip Clean

Thank you guys for all the compliments and advices. I really appreciate everything you guys have done to help me :)

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

looking good
it took me a couple runs to get the no medium thing down, but once you do, oh man
as far as the co2, your going to need a controller
i run the titan atlas 1, but theyre are cheaper things out there

Maybe after harvest I will be able to afford one of those
:lock:

Wow man I am impressed that looks great you got a couple more weeks of flower to go.. I do not even see any orange hairs yet at all.. your Co2 should be really low right now or off at this stage. Do not fool with too much and let them go a nice long flower they still got major weight to pack on I can tell.:sign0005:

Hey Jimmy!
Thanks for stopping by.
I don’t know if the CO2 will increase bud growth right now as they’re in final stage. I am also confused about how much to use because I don’t have a controller. Unfortunately the hairs got a little burnt few weeks ago when I applied Green Cure. I had one plant in soil on the corner of the room, not getting much light and air, and when I watered the excess was being held by a tall that I had placed under the bucket, perfect combination for mildew powder. Plant was moved back outside and problem solved.

the girls look beautiful. Well done.
What’s up Randy!
How’s your plants doing so far?
Thanks.

i seen tons of pm... but thats just me uhh i hate pm i just purchased another dehuey to combat these issues.

Hi LordDankinstien,
There aren’t tons of PM as you mentioned, actually it never been!!! You might be seeing the same photo but in different angle, because the affected area was very small just next to the plant that was causing this. Problem already solved 2 weeks ago.
The PM issue wasn’t caused by high rH levels, but other factors as I mentioned before. I have a sharp 7500 BTU working as dehumidifier keeping the rH at 40%.
Thanks

I don't see PM, but it does look like those plants are starting to reveg a little.

I see lots of 3 and 1 fingered leaves in that last set of pix, esp. for 50+ days into flower.

Any update?

Hi RMCG!
Plants are not even close to revert to vegetative stage; I don’t know why this has been mentioned couples of time as I already respond.
Examples of how a plant could be interrupted of his cycle:

The lights were left on for one or more days.
Symptoms: If it happens for only a day there won’t be much effect. However, if the lights are left on for several days the plants may start reverting to vegetative growth during early stages of flowering. It has lees effect as the buds get closer to maturity.
Thanks for visiting my thread.

Hey man great pics looking really good lots of nice nugs

Thanks a lot sourkush91!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good buddy! Make sure you scope out the trichomes to determine your harvest window... :thinking

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Looking good buddy! Make sure you scope out the trichomes to determine your harvest window... :thinking

I'll indeed!
I was checking beginning of this week and still clear, but I'll start to flush on Monday ;)

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

What's up Brothers & Sisters!
A short update on day 71!
I know it seems like I should have started flushing this week as most of the strains are 9-10 weeks flowering time but I'm guessing they take a little longer in the UC system. My plants seems a little bit late in bud growing, as I only noticed them putting some decent size beginning of last week and they are looking amazing!
The Chemdog far from the light next to the epicenter didn't produce big buds compared to the other, but I'm still happy seeing how much I will get from the others :lock:
I will start flushing next Monday checking the trichomes periodically until the right time for harvest.
I have a question about drying it. Any of you guys uses Drying Racks? What's the best method, Rack or Hang?
Thanks to all!!!

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

H

HannaMan

Hi friend don't mean to burst your bubble but there is a lot of PM in there. Go pick up some "GreenCure" and spray your plants. Its organic and can be used the day before chop...can pretty much use it a week before chop without any taste issues.

Nice garden though!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hi friend don't mean to burst your bubble but there is a lot of PM in there. Go pick up some "GreenCure" and spray your plants. Its organic and can be used the day before chop...can pretty much use it a week before chop without any taste issues.

Nice garden though!

Hello HannaMan!
The white spots you see aren't PM in progress. I got a little bit of PM in only 1 spot because of a plant that I had in soil outdoor and moved to indoor. I already used Greencure 2 times, which caused in my opinion a big damaged to the buds, pistils and leaves, as I made too strong solution causing burns to almost everything, that's why you still seeing some pale leaves, whiteish and brown buds.
Thanks for stopping by :)

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

What's up farmers!
A short update.
I started to flush today! I Just filled the system with plain water and FloraKleen. I will leave it running for 2 hours, flush again and run with RO water only. I was thinking about run the system for couple of days with 200 PPM and start using plain water 3 days after, but the plants are already 10 weeks old and I don't wanna screw up. Yesterday night I checked the Trichomes and they're still clear, but some is starting to bend and I'm guessing they will be ready for harvest in the next 10 days, as I'm planing to harvest on May 23.
I read some threads where farmers noticed a little bit of flowering delay in the UC and it seems normal, have it ever happened to you? It is weird these plants no being ready yet being 10 weeks old, especially Sour Diesel where farmers harvest with 9 week :evilgrin0040:
Buds from Super Lemon Haze are growing MASSIVE! Smells great and I can't wait to burn it!!! Sour Diesel I would say very nice and Chemdog not so good, but a friend told me that this how was supposed to look like, anyways I'm supper happy with my 1st time ever growing :lock:
I have a question about drying it. Any of you guys uses Drying Racks? What's the best method, Rack or Hang?
Also, when you start to flush using RO water, do you use PH DOWN or not? I was reading another thread and a lot people disagreeing to use as others disagree to do not use, so...
Sorry about the poor quality photos guys, my camera sucks, I also suck for not knowing how to use this crap!
As you guys can notice I burnt the flowers using greencure at high concentrarion, also stubborn I'm for not going online and check how properly it should be used, I used it when lights were on, so I gotta pay for my stupidity :makeup
This is one of the biggest fat buds :harvest:
Thanks to all!!!

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

hiboy

hiboy

Looks sweet
I run lines of string and hang em on that after a quick trim.
Hopefully ya got some help, you got some size there /
hiboy

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like harvest is just around the corner bud! Try to keep the pH on point during the flush... Also I like hanging my branches during the drying after harvest... :cool

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

What's up fellow friends!
I just get done trimming and I am ready for next run hoping starting this week.
It took me 2 days trimming, it really sucks! Next time I will buy a machine to save time to clean the system and start faster.
I don't have scale to weight yet, it will arrive in a couple days and I will post the exactly weight of each plant that I could actually save because I had so many loose buds, next time I will cut off all lower branches. I am also keeping some for me that don't look so good caused by the greencure burnt. Some buds turned brown, unfortunately I sprayed greencure under the light and they got burnt (Fucking beginners!)
I decided to make my own drying hack, spent only 10 bucks.

It was a good start in my opinion, I learned a lot! For a small plants barely 2FT tall and considering all the fucked up things I did, I got enough and I very confident that I will do better next run!
Things that I should not have done:

Spray under light.
Not mix nutrients in the epicenter.
Start with high PPM.
Not run 2 plants per buckets.(Not that I had any problem with roots mass, but I see that the plants has not much space and it encourage to create Powder Mildew)

I am changing a lot things in the room and adding 1 more fan and AC all the way, from start to end.

My next run will be Purple Kush and Granddaddy Purple.
Hope see you guys again next run.
Good bless you and your garden!

A special thanks to Shady who pretty much helped from the beginning to end and to all who posted advices and good vibes.

photo.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0364.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

321abc

Love the roots!
Have I got this right??? You should not have started with low PPM?

Spray under light.
Start with low PPM.
Not run 2 plants per buckets.(Not that I had any problem with roots mass, but I see that the plants has not much space and it encourage to create Powder Mildew)

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Love the roots!
Have I got this right??? You should not have started with low PPM?

Spray under light.
Start with low PPM.

Hi 321abc!
Thanks for replying!
I'm glad you liked it. I made a mistake when posting. I meant that I should not have started with 900PPM at the beginning of flower :(
Thanks again

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the successful harvest bud! :harvest:

S

SkunKLeaF

I love the setup ,I can't wait till I have my own UC. I just can't decide if I am gonna build it or buy a cch20 system. Keep up the good work . :ninja

Latest posts

Top Bottom