UC copy I saw at a grow store in CA

• Thread starter skwirlgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

http://i57.invalid.com/albums/g207/sekretskwirl02/downsized_1201001232.jpg

http://i57.invalid.com/albums/g207/sekretskwirl02/downsized_1201001233.jpg

Made by Humco in South Lake Tahoe by a freind of the stores worker person..and according to the counter guy it leaks pretty bad..but their 'working on it'.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Seen better DIY's on this site, why they even wasting their time.

Which shop....let me guess, The Farm?

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

yeah the only thing I like about this attempt is the pretty green buckets..It's not the Farm shop. It was made in South Lake but the grow store is on the other side of the lake

L

Lost

LOL... they were "Selling" that... heheh

yikes.. hehehe

"It leaks, but were working on it"

lol..

squarepusher

squarepusher

rounded buckets with uniseals? those gunna leak imo

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

Total weak attempt..

it also has a mini krusty style air pump...sort of like an airbrush style pump with cooling fins. I guess they're not for sale anymore...I'm anxious to see the upgraded version:icon_spin: doh...

R

RMCG

That looks like what I was going to throw together for moms and maybe a veg unit.

I wouldn't think of selling it. Nor would I think of buying that thing.

Uniseals work on round containers. I don't think a 3" will though. 1" or 2" should be fine.

Those pumps sound like the Sunleaves pumps.

Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery or something right? How about a cease and desist from a patent lawyer...

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

I'm pretty sure you can't sue somone for makin a new version of RDWC...you can bitch slap them but not sue

I was told it wasn't for sale. Google 'HUMCO' and see if they have a website

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Insider Info Alert.

Current Culture was very recently granted a patent on the "Sub-Current Culture" design....so I'd imagine they'll soon be a cease and desist letter making it's way to "Humco", which should likely make them feel like "dumbco".

Copycat's are lame.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Wow it looks like crap, leaks like crap, and uses all crap. How much were they trying to charge for a leaking pile of steaming green shit?

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

haha..well the conversation never got that far. Once I heard the word 'leak' it was over

N

NugNation

I saw one of these at fam. hydro in boulder. The guy tried to tell me he actually thought this was better than the under current but didn't have anything to back up his claim. These guys really need to wake up and smell the café.

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

yep weak attempt. For starters the round buckets..weak. Secondly the graphics...weak...Why spend any $$ on graphics? That money could have towards better buckets, proper lids or better air pumps.

Top Bottom