UC Flip Flop dream come true with 10k vertical and CC nutes

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yep, exactly.. these girls are swelling like crazy.. They drank up 60 gal yesterday, between the two rooms. This strain is pretty easy to trim as well. I'm already looking forward to the next run, haha.. yield on this run is looking good considering they were all beans and we have 3 that have smaller nugs but the quality on those ones is AA. I'm gonna try and separate rooms duri.g trimming and weight check but you know how the help can be... Also BG, I looked into running Gravity this run but I was told it was being discontinued. The local store only had 3 bottles on the shelf. I figured with my luck I'd like it and it would no longer be available..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Start of week 9 coming up... This run in weeks 5-8 I added the last of the left over bottles on my shelves, H-2 from AN.. All I can say is WOW!! I start out every week with Cal Mag when was needed, UC Roots, Big Bud and A&B. I let that ride for 4 days then I do an add back with Nirvana, B-52 or H-2 for the last 3 days of the week. The day after I would add either of those my girls would pound their food and the growth would increase like crazy. The first week I added the H-2, week 5, I was amazed, I walked in the next day and the crystals multiplied by 2 and the swelling was unreal. I have continued this every week since with great results. This week after I added it they drank 60 gal in 24 hrs. Usually in 24 hrs they drink 40-45. These girls are so frosty this run, H-2 has added to this runs success for sure... Just my 2 cents...

H

hogan400

Damn man, my first set of plants went in almost 2 weeks after you... cant believe how much time I lost since! Especially when your ladies look so very nice! Great work All4. More pics.. hahaha

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Shot from room 1
Lower nug 9 weeks
IMAG0124
IMAG0119
IMAG0118
IMAG0117
IMAG0116
IMAG0030
IMAG0029
Back middle room 1
Ask and you shall recieve... These are from the start of week 9 in room 1. I'll get shots of room 2 tomorrow..

C

crossouttheiis

Damn looking clean. What is the purpose of the humics four days after your initial nutrient change out? Wouldn't it help out just running it all along? What are you running the b52 at? did you run that all through flower? This round looks to have turned out well for you so far! Keep it up man.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Thanks for stopping back by.. I started doing an add back 3-4 days into my new program with things like Nirvana, B52 and H2 this run for a kind of a test. My goal this run was to keep my girls drinking as much as possible. I have been recording my girls drinking hourly for the last two runs, which have given me a couple ideas for tests dealing with the water in our UC's, while watching I noticed a drop of thirst about 4-5 days into a new stew or sometimes at the end or start of a new week. I run my top off hot, so I'm not sure this is the case when topping off with only ro, which some weeks I do for a few days if that's what they are asking for. Anyway, my idea was an add on to the way I run things, with a hot res, and the way BG runs things, with top off being strictly ro and topping off as the ppms decreased by 200 or so. It gave me the idea of starting my wweek off with the soft basics, feed them a lower ppm and then as I see them take that new stew and drop those ppms in the first couple days, I then add back whatever I decided to pop in that week and run my top off hot for the rest of the week. I can tell you this, they never drank so much. They hit 60 gal in 24 hrs for 9 plants, they averaged 40 easy.. I have added all these things weekly to my UC all the way through but I'd say in the UC I got way better success this way.. I flush weekly so they are constantly getting something new to chew on.. Next, I will be pulling some water out of my UC at night and dropping back in at lights on. I also want to play with changing water temps throughout day, this run I dropped at night drastically and saw purpling I've never got from this strain and an increase in crystals that week. These are all ideas and tests I'm playing with, no real solid proof to it, just picking my brain with fun tests that I don't see hurting me. Besides this run showed signs of hermi and carries beans and will be donated to those that need, so it was more of a fun run and to try new things, I like what I tried and will continue those add backs.. sorry for rambling, you got me on a wake and bake.. thanks again... A4FD

D

Don007206

Man grate run I got a room I just knocked out 16x16 it's my first UC so threads like this help. it's grate to be able to jump online and get action at seeing guys running the system and talking about the step by step along with problems they ran in to and how they got thru it . Thanks all4

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Damn looking clean. What is the purpose of the humics four days after your initial nutrient change out? Wouldn't it help out just running it all along? What are you running the b52 at? did you run that all through flower? This round looks to have turned out well for you so far! Keep it up man.

I run it at 5ml/gal. Yes, I run one of those 3 all thru flower..

smokie

smokie

You Killed it.
CC nutes the whole way through?

Nice roots any other root additive besides UC roots

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yep, Cultured Solutions the whole way.. UC Roots, Cal Mag, UC Bud Booster, Big Ups, Big Bud, Overdrive, Carboload, and switch off between Nirvana, B52 and H2... That's all that was added this run.. Thanks for your kindness...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sik werk brah! Congrats on the chop... Looking forward to the cured nug shots...

Top Bottom