Uc rdwc with waterfalls qb leds wet dream dro journal

• Thread starter Indiva710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pdasterly

pdasterly

My veg setup now uses the 8gal ez store buckets which is what current culture used before they made their own molds....and I'm talking about the bucket company only specific for my new setup which they have 3gal or their new 5gal...now t.b.c you can setup it to run hydro or Coco flood n drain or drain 2 waist can do dwc etc and I've seen a commerical op have 3ft tall plants with the 1.2gal bucket company setup...and now I'll pry just do 3gal as I will have x4 3gal in a 4x4 so I don't need 10gal per plant for that small of area and the 3gal would be fine as I will have x8 in a 8x4...and they are still 13x13in per 3gal.....check out the bucket company if you have not already...as they use mesh net bags not fabric pots that holds moisture
i guess i didnt read that correct, did 1 gal fabric pots but you must water them everyday or they will tip over, i can water twice a week with 3 gallon fabric pots using botanicare moisture bag of coco

Indiva710

Indiva710

Once again I wouldn't be using fabric pots..the 1.2gal bucket company are still 10.5in wide ea ...and as with my rdwc setup I use gs-1 growstones so I will just keep on using them with the bucket company setup in which it would run on pry almost a continuous feed or might do so.....you should check out the bucket company so your aware of whats being talked about....not just fabric pots you hand water.....very very far from it......

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Once again I wouldn't be using fabric pots..the 1.2gal bucket company are still 10.5in wide ea ...and as with my rdwc setup I use gs-1 growstones so I will just keep on using them with the bucket company setup in which it would run on pry almost a continuous feed or might do so.....you should check out the bucket company so your aware of whats being talked about....not just fabric pots you hand water.....very very far from it......
My bad, didn’t mean to get the fabric pot thing started. I know what the bucket company is. I was talking about my personal experience earlier. 3 gal bucket company should be sufficient. You’d be able have some working room in your tent and not have to worry about the flooding issue.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Yeah I have seen the mesh they use. I know there was someone here a while ago that posted their grow and they were using the bucket company. Might have been ages ago and an old thread i saw. Sooner or later I wanna run an auto feed system, drain to waste, but for now I need to get through my first couple runs and then I’ll figure it out. You seem very knowledgeable, I’ll def stick around for your journey brotha.
Burnz
Ya the bucket company is a just a few years old ...yeah I research any and all I can and all things cannabis make rosin and edibles etc when your disabled and you need it for medicine and in order to do simple things like have a appetite and want to eat and then keeping it down as well makes it a must have a need than a want or just a simple hobby if it pans out cool if not no biggie type ya I can't do that...but ya I'm always here to help ppl which is y I started this in the 1st place was to help others as well ..
Ya I'm looking at getting a new grow system of the bucket company and a new lighting setup too w scynce led but have to wait till fall to get their newest version of the raging kush to get full power at any spectrum among many other new add one with the new models so we'll worth the wait well will be....and the bucket company you can do anything with and do minimum change from Coco to hydro aeroponics etc all stupid simple and I can still have benefits of my rdwc system but without the potential water hazard...i mean I use all pvc fittings with bulkheads no unions etc but only takes one leak and that's it....and i still will be able to go a week without touching my plants like I can now with the rdwc with the top off res which just need the top off res and done deal....and I've seen commercial grows have 3ft tall plants with the 1.2gal ez pz buckets so that works for me and the 3gal will be plenty for me to flower in

Indiva710

Indiva710

I actually have plenty of working room in both my setups and planned for it actually...however the bucket company would improve things quite a bit and would allow me to have the system be fine for a week without touching it if need be...plus it would be alot easier as well and wouldn't have to worry about 40-150gal leaking and causing problems...just need to finish deciding if I'm going to get 8 1.2gal for my cabinet for seeds and clones or if I should just get 8 1.2gal for the veg tent and use root riots and Solo cups until I transplanted them although wouldn't be hard to move the plants from my 2x2 cabinet that has a shelf and x4 plants per shelf is what I'm thinking about doing .....which would be really nice and easy to do tho

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
hell yeah. I wish you the best and I’ll be following along. Hope you and yours stay well in thus time. Happy grows.
BurnZ

Indiva710

Indiva710

Sounds good appreciate that and same to u...Ya tbh my life hasn't changed at all really since all this...Now everyone knows what I live with lol.....But ya going to be making some pretty big changes and this fall I can't wait for the new raging Kush lights to come out as I'm definitely going to be getting them and it will be finishing my grow off...Ya I think Im probably just going to get the extra 8 1.2gal for my cabinet for seeds n clones...Plus can always put them in the veg tent and do a 16 plant pheno hunt real quick too that way and wouldn't have to do a lot ...Ya I'm def going with pvc and orbit fittings too is a must have esp since they come in 1/2,3/4,1in so perfect i can't wait going to be sooooooo nice not having to have all this water circulating thruout the system and this system is very easy to take a plant out etc just turn a valve and that's it..So ya def excited for the future and what lies ahead....Crazy I just got my new 65in lg oled b9 and playing red dead redemption 2 on my Xbox 1x is a GAME CHANGER dopetastic to say theee least got detail lol
IMG 20200428 123543

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Wanted to bump this post, does anyone know the size of the water pump used/needed to be able to provide for the waterfalls also?

I'm about to build a 4 site system with waterfalls and not sure if say a 300GPH inline pump would have enough power? 🥺

Top Bottom