UC Truths 8000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow part 2

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

U C Truth

Well they closed my thread somehow I dont know how or what the fuck but here is the lastest and greatest pics from last thursday, sorry for the delay in posting them...
04215.JPG

04015.JPG

03515.JPG

02521.JPG

PB180035.JPG

Purple is a coming.... :joint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I love when the stacking starts to happen - looking good in there bro!

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Man they look GREAT dude. Ya I was wondering about that closed thread and no updates, never know what the big wigs are doing around here some days. Cannot wait to see the color change.

S

shagy64221

Sweet Dreams!!

I dream of that all most everday!!! Looks Awesome!! Great Job!!

R

RMCG

Your other thread is still open?

Update pix look great regardless.

Any way to get a peek under the canopy?

S

Seed Buyer

Can your share more about the genetic make up? You can really see the Ak in her as that looks just like the photo Serious Seeds uses to hawk their AK seeds. What is she crossed with and if it is from Serious AK stock how long ago were the seeds from? Pretty sure they tweaked their AK and your pheno would be hard to find these days!

U

U C Truth

Can your share more about the genetic make up? You can really see the Ak in her as that looks just like the photo Serious Seeds uses to hawk their AK seeds. What is she crossed with and if it is from Serious AK stock how long ago were the seeds from? Pretty sure they tweaked their AK and your pheno would be hard to find these days!

I have explained this in my thread a few times... This is the Old Federation AK-47 that I have had for 8 years, Serious Seeds got their AK from Federation... I I crossed this back twice to itself and to a Grand Daddy Purple that my friend has had for years and is the best grand daddy Ive ever seen... This is my own Pheno gonna be pretty hard to duplicate sorry...

THIS THREAD WILL NO LONGER BE REPLIED TO MY ORIGINAL THREAD IS BACK UP AND ROCKING!!!!! Just updated with Pics from day 33 of flower...:hunter:

T

TexasMonster

I really enjoyed pictures 4 and 5 in post 1. I to would like to get a glimpse under the canopy if you feel inclined to show us please. Beautiful job. Subcribed

Latest posts

Top Bottom