UC wholesaler needed in socal

• Thread starter gadgetsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gadgetsmoke

Any under current dealers or hydro shops in socal that can offer the 8xl 13 gl for a awesome price plz pm me...... Hook a bro up.....will rep your shop, gear, or services to up and comers as I am the current guinea pig :damnhippie:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
UC is right in your backyard, just get it direct from them

Tex

C

classic breedz

doing it diy it comes out to be only like $200 max cheaper if im correct.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

La Habra Hydroponics
1301 S. Beach Blvd. Unit O
La Habra, CA 90630
562-947-8383

Try these guys....or these guys...both places hook it up, go make a relationship bro. Support your local retailer!

Green Coast Anaheim
496 West Meats Avenue
Orange, CA. 92865
714-974-4769

G

gadgetsmoke

UC I know you got it on lock....:muscle ask Daniel if a broke cat like myself can buy a 8xl13 demo or sumthin......... Ill rock the CC tees around socal..........lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, I heard La Habra has changed, but I had no idea how much.

Globel

Globel

Green Coast and Better Grow both sell the undercurrent at a discount. Both are chains in the LA area. You can also ask you local hydro shop to carry them and they will discount it for you.

Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

boycot greencoast those fucks only care about$$$

the older guys in orange are dicks the kids that work for them are the only good guys. i guess thats how they act when there shit dont stink. fuck u greencoast

P

paulycali

look for hydro shops with price match guarantee and search long and hard for the best price and go with it. Or like aligee said throw some elbow grease and do it up yourself. Good luck and have a happy growing day

B

BavarianFarmer

doing it diy it comes out to be only like $200 max cheaper if im correct.

This is far from true. Maybe if you only make a 4 site system or something small. But for me, making my 24 site XXL it's been at a grand or more cheaper even including a 1 hp chiller, bigger pumps, and air diffusers as opposed to the stones. It's too much of a basic system with basic parts in my eyes to not DIY.
If you can change a flat tire on your car, you could probably manage making a DIY UC.

Bavarian Farmer.

G

goleboy

PM me we are a wholesaler in San Diego, need to know exactly what your looking for and how many,

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Better Grow...better ask somebody

Green Coast and Better Grow both sell the undercurrent at a discount. Both are chains in the LA area. You can also ask you local hydro shop to carry them and they will discount it for you.

The guy at Better Grow I talked to acted like he'd never heard of it.....who knows, maybe they do offer it.?

Aligee

Aligee

bettergrow is the only online shop ill use but ya never seen them listed there!!!

Aligee

Aligee

i know they have a few at my local shop rootsgrowsupply just get the bare bones UC and supply the rest seems the easiest !!!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Heads up....Roots can't get em, exclusive to Tower Hydro in Frez.

Top Bottom