• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MediMary

:mad0229:
Dude im fucking way tired of you stupid little private messages bagging on me...
You come up in my thread and tell me to remove Heaths member out my mouth and apparently the mods don't give a fuck, so ill be straight up with you .why don't you try pulling dans cock out your mouth for once u POS.

You wanna get in a pissing match with me, better bring an umbrella.

Medi....

Surprised you can talk with Heath's member in your mouth....oops.

Now that was offensive ;)

Still picking up the foul stench of ICmag in your tone, Medi Minion.

Now being a bigger man even after that shit, even after your fucking childish behavior I private message you and try and bury the beef after that shit happened.
I have been nothing but cool with your clown ass just wanna keep coming at me..
Ucclown

yah thats the kind of cat I am, I try keep shit cool..
but your last little private message this morning is the straw that broke the camels back.

Ucclown1

Bro I ain't a fuckin mod at ICMAG, I had nothing to do with you getting shitcanned, maybe its your fucking shitty ass attitute, I mean Dan himself Calls you a ass( ),

now I like dan but someone else said it pretty clear, "Dan knowing that your an asshole but him keeping you around here to generate business makes him an ass by association."
Its pretty obvious dan is paying you to post up in here.

I have never had a problem with Dan, actually thought he was one of the coolest fuckers I have talked to.
But Im really starting to not like cch20 cause of your stupid ass.

I see how bossman felt when ledgirl was here..

C

crossouttheiis

I just want to see the grow he was talking about showing to uctruth....

M

MediMary

wasnt that like back in Oct of last year that he said that shit was going to be dropping. LOL

Someone just hit me up saying posting PM's are against the rules, I didn't know that, but in all honestly since he can come at me and say I got a dudes dick in my mouth(which is a breach of TOU) and he ain't get in trouble for that shit, mods just left his post up flaming me..

Seems fairs that I should be able to have my say.
I posted the private messages cause it shows what Kind of person I am, he sayys I got a dudes cock in my mouth, and I still try and keep shit cool and bury the drama...... but hey a person can only take so much shit.

M

MediMary

LOL Ledgirl moved my thread from the UC secation over here....

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Figured maybe someone over here might jump on your band wagon.....after all didn't Heath design this system for DD?

BTW, a thread with my namesake, I'm honored, thanks little guy.

M

MediMary

You must have taken good notes from Ledgirl, someone says something you don't like, either delete it or move it... Very nice...

So how much money do you have to pay for your little Mod powers?!?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

That's funny. I mean, that's fucked up. Case in point I suppose.

-TF

O

ograskal

OK fellas. Lets just squash it before someone gets banned. If you guys cant work it out just place eachother on ignore..Thread closed...~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom