UFC 100 Who do you think will win ?

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

fedor will knock brock the fuck out. so will andrie and so will big timmy.

wonka

wonka

andrei "glass jaw" arlovski got knocked out by up and coming and raw brett rogers in 8 sec who was changing car tires a year ago at sams club... tim sylvia.. now really medic.. he couldnt even finish minitar the walking dead.... tim sylvia is way out of the game... when your droping names like arlovski and sylvia it clear the last 3-4 years of mma have passed you by as them.. there not even in the top 10... clearly fedor has the best chance but like i stated in a earlier post he hasnt fought anyone in 4 years and finially will get some kind of test vs josh barnett... but after he beats barnett like the great fedor should.. he will face an even more experienced brock in a yr or 2 and be dismatled for all to see....

M

Medic

lol. i love talking shit man. brock has some learning man.

timmy got knocked ou by ray mercer . it was sick. i just like talkiing smack.

bro its actually glass jawlovski, lollolol, he was winning the fight till he got fancy gotta give em that, and he hasnt lost in aawhile. barnett will get knocked, or its gonna be a vicious ground and pound match. josh barnett. i dont know man. hell get knocked out. fedor will knock out anyone.

brock is hard ive been saying that since he exploded out on wwf. my nephwes used ot go insane. i used to be like that guy is on straight roids. lol. he has to step up his boxing game. his just basic one, two type dude. tim will sleep him. barnett will beat em on the ground. fedor is the best man. for now. glass jawlovski got knocked out where. lesnar is a beast though but anyone can get knocked out. just look at the fight

koaklai vs that big ass soman mighty moe.. k1 fight . david vz goliath, koaklai is a a straight beast

is at mmalinker wonka

B

been

koaklai vs that big ass soman mighty moe.. k1 fight . david vz goliath, koaklai is a a straight beast

That was fun to watch. Lucky for Moe the other dude's shin only grazed the top of his head. :evilgrin0013: If you want highlights you need to revisit the Gonzaga kick that landed upside Cro cop's noggin. That was a blast.

I miss the tournaments. :sad0104:

M

Medic

yeah dude. just that koaklai kick. hes literally true thai fighter. moes lucky that it wasnt a parallel kick to the temple or see yah. your right about that one man. mighty moe is very heavy handed could have went either way. mighty moe has some great knockouts under his belt, i love watching k1. Pride was my favorite. There was never a boring even like some ufc shows.

A lot of guys fell off man. crocop, used to knock mother lovers. What was it again Bas said,. "Right leg hopital, Left leg Cemetary." haha

wonka

wonka

yeah medic talking shit is fun with some of this stuff... arlovski got knocked out in 8 sec by brett rogers.... it was on strikeforce on showtime event... he took one punch to the face and straight to the ground he went... it was 2-3 months ago... was andrei's last fight... brett rogers is an up and coming heveyweight.. dream still does tournaments... they have a super hulk one now coming up been... barnett should be fedors first test in a long time... it is fedor though.. like you said medic,, any one can get knoucked out and can lose... it does happen to even the best...

B

been

yeah medic talking shit is fun with some of this stuff... arlovski got knocked out in 8 sec by brett rogers.... it was on strikeforce on showtime event... he took one punch to the face and straight to the ground he went... it was 2-3 months ago... was andrei's last fight... brett rogers is an up and coming heveyweight.. dream still does tournaments... they have a super hulk one now coming up been... barnett should be fedors first test in a long time... it is fedor though.. like you said medic,, any one can get knoucked out and can lose... it does happen to even the best...

It wasn't 8 seconds it was 18 seconds. :rofl

K

Klean

Lesner should go back to the WWE,what a dick. The guy had no class at all and no respect for the sport.

M

Medic

man arlovski is straight up garbage dudes if he got knocked by that piece of shit rogers. Andrei is another dude that fell off. man was that quick. This was recently? Damn, and hes trying to get into pro boxing.

im tellin you guys, if you though that was embarassing, then check out

Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia.

One word,

TTTTTIIIIMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

wonka

wonka

barnett failed a drug test for steriods so his fight with fedor is off... now they will find some tit head to replace barnett..

R

Raoul

That sucks for Affliction. I bet Fedor will be UFC bound after this fight...

M

Medic

like i said before i knew barnett will never do it. he had to roid up. What a waste. i always knew barnett had that steroids flab like he was juicing. Man i was waiting for this one. Fedor vs. lesnar seems like thats the next one.

B

been

man arlovski is straight up garbage dudes if he got knocked by that piece of shit rogers. Andrei is another dude that fell off. man was that quick. This was recently? Damn, and hes trying to get into pro boxing.

im tellin you guys, if you though that was embarassing, then check out

Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia.

One word,

TTTTTIIIIMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Brett Rogers looks pretty solid to me. He keeps knocking everybody out....... everybody.

wonka

wonka

yeah he is been and like i said he is a up and coming young hw... they are in talks with him to take barnetts spot,, but have to get it cleared with strikeforce and showtime.. would be interesting to see how long he lasts.... anyone that fills in at this point has a very thin chance of winning against fedor...

B

been

yeah he is been and like i said he is a up and coming young hw... they are in talks with him to take barnetts spot,, but have to get it cleared with strikeforce and showtime.. would be interesting to see how long he lasts.... anyone that fills in at this point has a very thin chance of winning against fedor...

Wikipedia says Fedor is fighting Vitor Belfort in a week. That's no gimme bro.

M

Medic

rogers is knocking nobodys

anyone can beat arlovski. just crack his chin. if he can do that to tim sylvia, then hes a pretty solid dude.

oldschool vitor would have stoned anyone. did you see what he did to linland. Come on. beaten into a seizure

Only crocop could have beaten fedor. That was long ago. Anderson silva and fedor would be the shit. He walks around at 220.

maybe im doubting rogers. but hes yet to impress me. Arlovski has been done when he tried to flying knee fedor than got spun around silly after a hard ass right. he didnt even get to throw the knee. he just jumped into a right hand heavily

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i just want someone 2 knock lesnar on his ass

E

easypleasie

Vitor was viscous when he first popped on the scene. He's never been the same after Couture beat him. Fedor vs Belfort should be interesting as both are trying to make a come back. Do or die time.

And I wanna see someone drop Lesnar real bad to shut him up. Pull a Henderson KO on him haha!

I miss the Pride Fights. No doubt some of the best fights. I liked the long 10 minute first round. The fans are great and very respectful. And knees and kicks to the head on a down fighter should be allowed in UFC. Makes for some great highlight clips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom