Ufc/mma

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

Anyone As " Pumped " as I am to see nxt Saturdays "Wonderous " Clashes !?

Light Heavyweight Anthony Johnson vs. Daniel Cormier
Middleweight Chris Weidman (c) vs. Vitor Belfort
Lightweight Donald Cerrone vs. John Makdessi
Heavyweight Travis Browne vs. Andrei Arlovski
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs. John Moraga
Flyweight John Dodson vs. Zach Makovsky
Welterweight Dong Hyun Kim vs. Josh Burkman
Middleweight Uriah Hall vs. Rafael Natal
Women's Strawweight Rose Namajunas vs. Nina Ansaroff
Welterweight Mike Pyle vs. Colby Covington
Lightweight Islam Makhachev vs. Leo Kuntz
Flyweight Justin Scoggins vs. Josh Sampo

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

^ imo Another " Supa Fight!! " ..If things go DC's way he's gonna wrestle him as much as he can.
AJ's Gonna want too Stand off & Use His Punching power

Apologies to Folks with a "Nervous Disposition" And/or Coming From a " Flower Thread?-Chilled out thread !!?"- with a Joint in hand. The Opening link Could be abit ....ERM! AGGRESSIVE..

DismalDude

DismalDude

so what the hell happened with jon jones?
He screwed the pooch.First it was the cocain which was fixed by one day in rehab,next was a hit and run apparently involving a pregnant woman?The details are a bit sorted...
Anyway,he's been stripped of his title and let go by the UFC.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

He screwed the pooch.First it was the cocain which was fixed by one day in rehab,next was a hit and run apparently involving a pregnant woman?The details are a bit sorted...
Anyway,he's been stripped of his title and let go by the UFC.
Lol. Surprised nobody is blaming the white officer for pulling him over and citing him. Causing him to lose his ufc contact? He didn't do nuffin.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

shouldn't a ufc champ have a driver anyways especially a guy who likes to party as much as JJ not like he doesn't make enough money or zuffa cant afford to get him one he Is or Well was their Champion.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Lol. Surprised nobody is blaming the white officer for pulling him over and citing him. Causing him to lose his ufc contact? He didn't do nuffin.
back on the race huh why don't you just go post at stormfront and get it over with?

sixstring

sixstring

shouldn't a ufc champ have a driver anyways especially a guy who likes to party as much as JJ not like he doesn't make enough money or zuffa cant afford to get him one he Is or Well was their Champion.
i was thinking the same thing,these rich dudes that party need a perm driver and maybe a shapparone/body guard at all times lol.

e4ian

e4ian

so what the hell happened with jon jones?
He was Stripped of his Title and Suspended by the UFC ..
Jon jones mugshot
Awaiting Trial & Sentence ! ..Think i read right

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/04/jon-jo...mier-meets-johnson-for-vacant-belt-at-ufc-187

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

haha bulldog love that vid...

" Foodie Foodiee " :D

^size " 2 " !!!!..? Would be Small!.....lol
Sounds good tho ;) ..

Last edited:
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Favorite fighters of all time???!!!
1. Anderson Silva
2. George St. Pierre
3. Vitor Belfort

DismalDude

DismalDude

I like Anthony Johnson and Daniel both but I have to say that I'm not too hyped about the fight because even stripped of his belt John Jones is still the best pound for pound fighter out there and it's just a damned shame we don't get to see the fight that should've been.I am pretty excited to see Weidman and Belfort though!

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah im pretty bummed,rumble and bones are my 2 favorite fighters and i was gunna buy this one.me and a buddy always bet and the loser pays the ppv bill.i had rumble to put a stumble into bonez in round 1.this will still be a good fight,just gotta talk my buddy into taking dc lol.

DismalDude

DismalDude

When DC is on he's like a truck.My opinion(we all know what those are)is that he needs to be more aggressive.He can take it so I just think more aggressive is the key.JJ cleaned his clock for 5 rounds and DC took a beating.The whole fight I felt he just wasn't aggressive enough.

Top Bottom