Uh Oh

• Thread starter Temporal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Temporal

Temporal

Lol, I think I went and popped too many seeds. I didn't think even half of em would germinate. Just random bag seed, unknown genetics. I'm running out of space! The strongest of these will be part of my second and third grows. Don't judge me, it's a work in progress, lol.
Uh oh
Uh oh 2

Dan789

Dan789

A heads up, be very careful with those seedling tap roots, I broke several of them tucking them into the soil. I’m going back to splitting a root riot cube in which to encase them in after sprouting as they’re going into the soil.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
A heads up, be very careful with those seedling tap roots, I broke several of them tucking them into the soil. I’m going back to splitting a root riot cube in which to encase them in after sprouting as they’re going into the soil.
You just have to be delicate :)

Temporal

Temporal

Nah, these were all random bag seed. I'm not too worried about these. I actually didn't expect half of em to sprout, lol. Yeah I'm usually pretty careful with the tap roots. Well, it depends, the ones that seem the strongest I'm much more careful with than the runts. Yeah, I'm definitely out of space, out of everything, lol. Like I say, I'm on my first grow right now, expect to harvest in a couple weeks. It's survival of the fittest with these. Whoever can survive my abuse as being a new grower trying to learn will be allowed to flower.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I like to water the cup or pot to runoff and then make a little hole for the seed with an unsharpened pencil about .5 centimeter deep. Place the recently tap rooted seed in the hole tap root up and gently cover over. I use the tweezers I hold the seed with as a little dirt tool. Then gently pack down a little with a finger. Not too dense not too loose. Have only had one seed shell stick during sprout with a few hundred seeds sprouted this way. And the they come up fast and strong.

B

Burned Haze

I would
1.Grow them out as 1/2 gal or smaller and SEA OF GREEN them

2. Then reveg the gems after harvest, yeah you won’t have huge oz’s plants but with that many you will find the gems so migh quicker and it’s sooooo fun

It would be sooo cool if you ran like 50 per 4x8 and had like 3-10 tables... def makes the whole process and sizes of requirements to find a gem so much reduced . ( people are so afraid of revenging but if you had to make that many cutting and keep them in veg intill you saw results that would suck ass, revgegging sounds better in this situation imo)

Latest posts

Top Bottom