Uh oops? Is backtracking on nutes a bad idea?

• Thread starter SpartanHero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpartanHero

SpartanHero

Basically I’m an idiot. I have 2 autos that I didn’t know were autos and I’ve basically been learning on the fly how they’re a bit different from photos and have kind of been messing everything up. Anyway. I moved all my plants to a bigger tent with better light. I figured light schedule doesn’t matter to autos and they’re already flowering. They seemed to not be getting bigger or frostier and they hit 8 or 9 weeks of flower and I was checking trichomes daily. I thought they were done or would be ready soon. I didn’t do like a huge 2 step flush just stopped feeding nutes. They’ve only been given plain pH’d water for maybe 9 days. Would it be dumb to start feeding again and move them back to my veg tent on an 18/6 light schedule? At this point will it even matter? I’m only thinking about it because they are still pretty small and I just assumed I stunted them or something but 9 days on plain water and they look fine. No deficiencies or leaves dying off. I really just don’t know what I’m doing with these autos.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

No, but flushing plants is a bad idea; but that's going to cause a lot of controversy so forget I said it

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thought I posted this awhile back but why is flushing bad? 😬
..and you didn't even mention flushing?? lol I have no idea why I posted that here, maybe I posted in the wrong thread? 🤔

How did the Autos turn out? Or are they still flowering

SpartanHero

SpartanHero

..and you didn't even mention flushing?? lol I have no idea why I posted that here, maybe I posted in the wrong thread? 🤔

How did the Autos turn out? Or are they still flowering
I went ahead and harvested them. They were pretty small and I thought they were as done as they were gonna be. I got half an ounce off each. ☹️ But I think I stunted them so much. I ended up putting them in my veg tent for like 2-3 days and then chopped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom