UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Growers Circle Everybody Welcome ⭕️

• Thread starter WakeAndBake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Hell mates , probably a lot more peeps popping in here than you know… can’t read the posts without hearing a bloody accent- love the chinwagβ€¦πŸ€£
😳
Lool πŸ˜† How long have you been standing there!??! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

35D4610C 1A8B 42CA BC91 973E7DA893DA

Whiterunt

Whiterunt

does anybody know much about electrics on here, as i was thinking you know if I could be possible, to wire me LED light into my grow room light fixture, that way I could get that wire out the wire, as it still be run on housing trip switch if any failures, or would it be an overload but been informed that LED only draws 60w, Im no sparky but cant see why it wouldnt as longs a sparky does installation!!!!!
As long as your combined current does not exceed overcurrent protection you should be fine but fixtures have seperate overcurrent protection ( plug tops and fuses ) for a reason . Put up with 2 cables and route them better would be my advice .

S

spab

Are you asking me?!?lol πŸ˜… This isnt my thread mate, I'm just a guest tooπŸ˜…β˜Ί I dont care where you post but what I would say is that you'll prob get more responses if you start a new thread, and also post specific questions etc, as I dont think this thread gets much traffic, lol πŸ˜… Its usually tumbleweeds and crickets in here, I think people see the πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and keep walking, lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ So you might be limiting/restricting yourself quite a bit in terms of input.
Also, having your own grow all in one thread is cool to look back on later down the line. I wish I still had my first acct, with my first grow thread and pics etc.
But yeah, as far as I'm concerned you can do what you like, its nothing to do with me where you post, lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜Ž

That fan looks like it might be ok for air movement but I cant see it as much of an extractor. You might be able to modify it in some way to either extract air or induct fresh air, using ducting, but it doesnt look like its really designed for that, to me.. It looks like a deak fan.πŸ™πŸ‘Š
just been trying to gather as much info as I can, and pick up as many tips off each individual grower, as its different strokes for different folks, so if I have all this stored somewhere, I can keep going back and taking what bits work for me,
So yeah with it being a UK thread thought these guys would be most suited, esp climate wise and best suited strains etc
So I just put it out an there an see if I get a response, if not its more research lol
What I was meaning to say about that fan,,,,, be ok just to move the air about in my room for seedling and early veg stage, as I know I have to put an inline extractor fan and filter in there, but for now that fan should be ok for first few wks, as I will be adding a better intake fan to the grow to abit later dwn the line, just been trying to budget it out, and spread the costs out as I go along, just so its not one big outlay in one,
so was just thinking about using that fan for first few wks and then start dialing everything in as I go, so to me the more I can pick up the better, never done anything like this, so just going off what ive seen and read, and pick it up as I go, as I am at that stage now, were its time to put it all into practise, dont wanna be cheeky, but you was mentioning about noise cancellation, so it they any chance you can send me a pic, so I can get a drift or what it looks like thats if its not to much

S

spab

As long as your combined current does not exceed overcurrent protection you should be fine but fixtures have seperate overcurrent protection ( plug tops and fuses ) for a reason . Put up with 2 cables and route them better would be my advice .
yeah I will take your advise on hearing this, it makes safe sense to not mess with electrics, will just get an extension lead, but thank you for this and enjoy the wkend and happy growing

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Plenty of air flow advice here- just search β€œventilation” and you’ll get more info than you’ll want….one fan low, and one high should be all you need as long as the room has some ventilation… (can breath w/out light leaks) Just keep an eye on your temps/humidity…!

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

, dont wanna be cheeky, but you was mentioning about noise cancellation, so it they any chance you can send me a pic, so I can get a drift or what it looks like thats if its not to much
Sure mate πŸ‘ I'll snap you a cpl pics of the fans/boxes next I'm in there β˜ΊπŸ‘Š

S

spab

well guys re;calibrated my ph meter last night its out by 0.2-0.3, so new bluelab wont be here till the end of the wk, so just to move things on and make a start so I decided to use this meter for the time being but baring in mind the 0.3 swing, so what I did was prepare some water at ph6.2 to account for swing, this was warmed upto 21c at ppm 150, so i placed fastbud white widow auto into small glass and kept in the dark, as ive put it onto the top of my sky box as thats 24c on top nice an warm, and in darkness, so will check after 12hrs and my be place in paper towel damp but not soaking, and place in a plastic zip bag in same place keeping humidty up. replacing co2 and keeping towel moist, until sprouted about 1cm, then place in pre soaked rockwell wet dont drenched in same water, just water for first wk 50-100ml in humidity dome up until roots sprouting out rockwool,
does that sound about right to you guys

midgesmith

midgesmith

Ive used allmix for about 10 years, lol β˜ΊπŸ‘ It was in allmix that I first realised how much of a difference mixing coco into the soil makes ☺ I sometimes use batmix soil for flower, or will use allmix and add guano πŸ‘
I know Ecothrive tooπŸ‘ I use the Charge, and have used their coco in the past, but not their soil. They are also the UK distributors for a new line of feed called "Beanstalk", which is smart release pellets that you mix into your soil or coco at the start, then you only need water until harvest ☺ A friend just ordered a small ammount to test on one or two plants, vs how we usually feed which is biobizz 😊.
I've also used biobizz for bout the last 8-10years, lol 😊 I cant fault it, I get fantastic results with it πŸ”₯ I have thought about trying either the Greenhouse Feeding bio line, or that new stuff from Beanstalk. But for now Biobizz is the best Ive used 🌟 I also use molasses in flower, and epsom salts for mag β˜ΊπŸ‘ I hand water too and let the plants tell me when they want it πŸ‘
What feed were you thinking of changing too?
The 4oz p/p you're talking about is strain and pheno dependent though. Are these ppl also running just one 320w led? If you're pulling between 10-12 oz in total from that light then you're doing very ok πŸ˜…πŸ‘ (prob better than most ppl, despite what they claim πŸ˜‰ lol πŸ‘πŸ‘Š)
Intense Nutrients Organix is the organic one I have heard a few moving to. I've had no complaints with Biobizz either though...

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

well guys re;calibrated my ph meter last night its out by 0.2-0.3, so new bluelab wont be here till the end of the wk, so just to move things on and make a start so I decided to use this meter for the time being but baring in mind the 0.3 swing, so what I did was prepare some water at ph6.2 to account for swing, this was warmed upto 21c at ppm 150, so i placed fastbud white widow auto into small glass and kept in the dark, as ive put it onto the top of my sky box as thats 24c on top nice an warm, and in darkness, so will check after 12hrs and my be place in paper towel damp but not soaking, and place in a plastic zip bag in same place keeping humidty up. replacing co2 and keeping towel moist, until sprouted about 1cm, then place in pre soaked rockwell wet dont drenched in same water, just water for first wk 50-100ml in humidity dome up until roots sprouting out rockwool,
does that sound about right to you guys
Sounds about right β˜ΊπŸ‘
Intense Nutrients Organix is the organic one I have heard a few moving to. I've had no complaints with Biobizz either though...
I've not heard of them before, I'll have to check them out πŸ”ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

What is everyone smoking tonight/this weekend? πŸ˜™πŸ’¨

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

would have to go for a cheese or the blues
Nice πŸ˜™πŸ’¨ I've had the Cheese cut, but I've not smoke blues/livers. I actually prefered Psychosis to the cheese, to smoke when I had both cuts years ago.
I've heard ppl in more recent years say Psychosis is a pheno of NL5Hz, but I couldnt see that at all in the cut I had, I definitely think it was more likely Cheese x Super Skunk imo, from how it grew, looked and especially how it smoked and tasted.
I also had an old UK cut of NL5Hz x M39 from the same era, and tbh I could see that being mistaken for an outlier pheno of NL5Hz much more easily.

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

UGORG did an Exodus Cheese x Blues/Livers cross called UGORG#1

S

spab

Quick update
well the royal queen haze auto as been growing well, just waiting for her to flip, she was topped at 3rd, and done some LST, and she responded well,, she not going to be massive, but this run as taught me alot, and thats what this 1st run was about, so far so good, so next is the flower stage, so lets see these buds
20220623 181742

Latest posts

Top Bottom