Uk auto Guerilla grow trial

• Thread starter LEDNOOB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDNOOB

LEDNOOB

Well the strain is a cross between a auto quarter pounder and a gorilla glue bag seed my bud made some seeds a couple years back I grew those last year and intentionally let the healthiest male get to flower last year and pollinate some of my healthier females and those resulting seeds are what I'm growing now
Im looking forward for the next few years as id like to progress onto breeding and tpying with genetics to make a high yielding hardy plant which is suited for englands $h!te weather 😂

LEDNOOB

LEDNOOB

So... The garden plant is doing ok, the 5 straglers i put in thw ground are okish (2 have been had by slugs one drasticly one might be savable) but my main spot with thw 15... WTF... the farmers field had been harvested next to the plants so i think something has been sprayed and its got all on the plants but i may be wrong? Its as if they have been bleached and thw buds have just corroded... Im not aure if this is the case or if ita some sort of bug, but some of it is like bleached white...even some of the stinging nettles around have gone the same, theres a part where there is some cover and the plants there was better, other than having choppes up wheat spread out theoughout the plants, all bits of straw and bits in the buds i had to shake out... I harvested 3 plants which wasnt great they look just about ready but could have sone with longer but took a few bits incase when i next go down they are all f**ked...
These are the bad plants... I took off all the worst parts and topdressed with fish blood and bone and sulphate od potash and im going to go back down in a week and see whats happened...
These are the best pics i could get of the f**ked ones...
IMG 20210814 055130
IMG 20210814 055229
IMG 20210814 055226
IMG 20210814 060714

And these ones was rhe ones that had abit of cover from the farmers field which makes me think its something they have sprayed? But the plants havent had any food either but surely this cant be because of tha?

IMG 20210814 060651
IMG 20210814 060653
IMG 20210814 060702

This one looks like it was good at some point but i didnt wana take it like that so ive just fed and hoped for the best (you can see all the shit all over it where the farmers field has been harvestes but ive shook what i could out after taking the photos)

IMG 20210814 055232

Any advice would be great!

LEDNOOB

LEDNOOB

Turns out glyphosate is used by farmers on wheat fields just before harvest, and apparently they harvest early to mid august in the uk anyway.
Screenshot 20210815 114214 comandroidchrome

There was a couple left there that didnt look too affected so im hoping on my next visit, now theyve been fed, after a good downpour which we are due hopefully these last couple come out alright still... Unless the farmers spotted them and its not overspray its been done deliberately 🤔
IMG 20210814 060702
IMG 20210814 060700
IMG 20210814 060657
IMG 20210814 060651

LEDNOOB

LEDNOOB

So i went back yesterday on the off chance to see if any survived and there was somw life... Everything had been completely cleared in the farmers field and it was all in the open...
IMG 20210828 151609
The stingers had grown and it was quite well camouflaged... A few more died... There was 20 there in total and i harvested 6... I think it was dedinitely overspray from the field as the only ones that survived was tbhe ones that had a little cover to begin with... Saying that they are still not great... There was about 12 plants that survives but 6 was just completely crap... The overspray had just killed them off, but they could have been saved potentialy if i had bwen on top of it and been down more regularly i could have tried to flush thw plants through or something i dont no but yeh there was alot of this...
IMG 20210828 151616
IMG 20210828 151623

Saying that i think they may have been the plants i harvested... Theyre not the greatest but i didnt bother getting pics of the ones that was ruined... There is a couple i harvested that are pretty dead but im going to try make some edibles if i can salvage anything... Ill upload some pics of them bits later but unfortunately this is the best i got from the main site... Ny garden ones looking really nice... Just a shame it probably only has 5grams on it 😂 out of 20 plants i recon once dry i may be lucky and have 28 grams 🤦‍♂️😂
Screenshot 20210829 082813
Screenshot 20210829 082847

Its hard work over here 🇬🇧

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

They
So i went back yesterday on the off chance to see if any survived and there was somw life... Everything had been completely cleared in the farmers field and it was all in the open...
View attachment 1162769The stingers had grown and it was quite well camouflaged... A few more died... There was 20 there in total and i harvested 6... I think it was dedinitely overspray from the field as the only ones that survived was tbhe ones that had a little cover to begin with... Saying that they are still not great... There was about 12 plants that survives but 6 was just completely crap... The overspray had just killed them off, but they could have been saved potentialy if i had bwen on top of it and been down more regularly i could have tried to flush thw plants through or something i dont no but yeh there was alot of this...
View attachment 1162768View attachment 1162767
Saying that i think they may have been the plants i harvested... Theyre not the greatest but i didnt bother getting pics of the ones that was ruined... There is a couple i harvested that are pretty dead but im going to try make some edibles if i can salvage anything... Ill upload some pics of them bits later but unfortunately this is the best i got from the main site... Ny garden ones looking really nice... Just a shame it probably only has 5grams on it 😂 out of 20 plants i recon once dry i may be lucky and have 28 grams 🤦‍♂️😂
View attachment 1162772View attachment 1162773

They look pretty good🙌👍

BDH420

BDH420

My good friend lives out in the uk. She also says it's not easy to gorilla grow there. What you got looks good. I wish you luck on your next adventure in growing. Hopefully soon it will be legal out there for you. Then you can do it in your yard or in your house without worry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom