UK Pineapple???

• Thread starter AlphaDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlphaDog

Hey Sonic.. you a lucky man.. I've always wanted to try your Pineapple cut.. say are you makin anything new with it by any chance? I've seen your Sonic Boom etc.. and I'm wondering if you'll be making anything different :banana1sv6:

A

AlphaDog

I don't see the point of having a forum if your not around.. lol skip the vacations i want some beans!!

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
I don't see the point of having a forum if your not around.. lol skip the vacations i want some beans!!
sorry bro , in the middle of lots of crosses at the mo , the pinequeen [Uk pineapple x shimla] has turned out to be one of my most favorite strains i have made and smoked , i just made a small amount of test seeds , pinequeen f2s and pinequeen haze x pinequeen ,

Saved pollen from the male pinequeen 7 and gonna dust some on to the og kush , stella blue , suicide cheese , bubba kush and some other nice strains ,seems I need to breed some indica dom strains , lots of demand .
the Stella blue , is kushy and will bring out some amazing flavors with the modern kushs , she is older then modern kush ,
still working with the sativas at the same time , lambsbread and swazi are looking good also the new shimla phenos ,
Bodhi gifted me some Nepal seeds , a pure land race cross is in the works with the Nepal and thai ....

for the Uk pineapple , she will be feminized to the suicide cheese to make pineapple cheesecake ,
and i will be back crossing the pinequeen to the pineapple to make some more pineapple phenos .

will list um up when they are finished , and will put some up for testers , cheers alpha m8

A

AlphaDog

Pineapple Cheesecake.. thats what I'm talkin about.. sickkkk.. thanks Sonic.

A

AlphaDog

Hey one more thing.. i remember reading on here that you were gonna make a C99 cross with an F3 male you had that reeked of pineapples. Can't find the thread though. Is this still in the works?

A

AlphaDog

ya know.. instead of COMPLETELY ignoring me, maybe you could send me a PM saying you'd rather not discuss it or something. Not a good look Sonic.

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
sorry mate ,

pineapple 99 . will have to wait for a while
next is pineapple x shimla bx to pinapple , the c99 from bcga was pretty amazing , popping more sees becuase the plant i wanted to use had a chair fall on the cut and died ,

sorry bout this bro i missed the thread again , mental block i could not see it in front of me lol :RastaBong:

Alpha, wut doesn't look good is wen u carry yourself with a childlike sense of entitlement like ur doin. Sonic is one of the most helpful, insightful individuals at this site. If he ain't getting at u it ain't personal. He's busy working... chill out dude.

ya know.. instead of COMPLETELY ignoring me, maybe you could send me a PM saying you'd rather not discuss it or something. Not a good look Sonic.
why don't you send him a pm mate. you would get a response alot quicker, or did you do that already? people have alot of other things going on in their lives mate. so it might take a while for them to answer. light up a phatty a chill mon.:joint:

A

AlphaDog

Hey sonic I've gotta pal with some original BCGA F1 Cindy Mothers n Fathers.. both pineapple phenos. Let me know if you're interested. Not sure when i can PM on here but shouldn't be long.

A

AlphaDog

BCGA i meant brothers grim.. see what weed does to the brain? lol.. anyhow I'm awaiting that Pineapple Cheesecake!!! Two best strains in the U.K. bred into one. yesssssss

I

iconoclast

Lucky for me I still have a 10 pack of those Pineapple x Shimla. Been saving those for a few years now. Got them in another life. So how lucky am I and where can I read more about that strain ? Also, how the hell have you been Sonic my brother. Im sure your still on the right side of the karmic force.

Lucky for me I still have a 10 pack of those Pineapple x Shimla. Been saving those for a few years now. Got them in another life. So how lucky am I and where can I read more about that strain ? Also, how the hell have you been Sonic my brother. Im sure your still on the right side of the karmic force.
alright mate, got a pack of those as well. and can't wait to pop them. check this thread out to get an idea of what to exspect. looks like serious dank.

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f86/subs-grows-sonic-pine-queen-5374/

I

iconoclast

Thanks for that biggs. Is that the same original Pineapple X Shimla Sonic sent out as testers ? Was a tad confused about that, you stoners. Good luck with yours.