ukcheese reveg

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

i took a clone 2 weeks into 12/12 she rooted after 10days shes now around 6 weeks old around 10" tall as i kept her in a small pot .shes under 24h light with a 125w enviro. but shes still looking strange ,will she ever go back in veg ????

heres some pics

Monkfish

Monkfish

will she ever go back in veg ????

ime she will m8, iv not grown cheese in over a year but the original cut always used to throw single and mutant leafs even when takeing cuttings in a vegitive stage.

hope it helps.Mf:yes

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
i've seen that same mutation with an Amsterdam Special cut i had in the late 90's, wAS in flower then i took cuttings from her, after 3 weeks it had that single blade structure. It became normal after about 5 weeks.
Peace G81

U

ukcheesehead

i've seen that same mutation with an Amsterdam Special cut i had in the late 90's, wAS in flower then i took cuttings from her, after 3 weeks it had that single blade structure. It became normal after about 5 weeks.
Peace G81

mines been under 24h light now for 6 weeks maybe longer . im going to give her 2 more week and see hows shes looking if still the same i will bin her and make some room in my little room .

G

GDS StonerBoy

I had a c99 clone that looked like that because i took it in flowering, i let it reveg for 2 weeks after it rooted and put it back into flowering and it started growing normally. I'm not sure how long it would've taken to start growing normally again in veg but it was back to normal in about 2-3 in flowering.

U

ukcheesehead

I had a c99 clone that looked like that because i took it in flowering, i let it reveg for 2 weeks after it rooted and put it back into flowering and it started growing normally. I'm not sure how long it would've taken to start growing normally again in veg but it was back to normal in about 2-3 in flowering.
sound . not sure what to do with it realy . will give it 2 more weeks n see how it looks . not doing cheese next grow so i dont realy need her . as ive got a mother cheese plant .

O

organic herbalist

i saw a bubba o kush reveg what looked just like that. she grew out of it after a while.
what you plan on doing next grow??

K

kid606

hey..had a partly 1 fingered nycd f2..clone was taken a few days into flower..however..the nycd f2 was the only one out of a bunch that looked like that..had it under cfl and it became normal pretty fast..about 2 weeks or so..

i often took clones early in flower and never had problems..really strange that cheese plant..with the clone taken "only" 2 weeks into and 6 weeks/24 hours light it really should start to grow normal soon..imo..
:smoke

B

blackone

Notice the curly leaves? Those are typically the sign of the end of the reveg period - from now on the new shoots should start looking better - and I also think the newest shoots I can see look a lot better. Make sure it doesn't get rootbound though.

U

ukcheesehead

Notice the curly leaves? Those are typically the sign of the end of the reveg period - from now on the new shoots should start looking better - and I also think the newest shoots I can see look a lot better. Make sure it doesn't get rootbound though.

i only repotted 7 days ish ago into 3.6 lt sq pots . fingers crossed it reveg soon

P

ProGroWannabe

blackone is spot on guys! Those curling leaves means she IS revegging. She's doing exactly what she should be doing.

ukcheesehead....have you switched her back to a high-nitrogen diet yet? That is essential to get her to growing those lovely new shoots.

Don't worry man, she's doing exactly what she should be. Revegging takes a really long time compared to what one would think it should. My last one took a month to get strong new-shoot-growth, but when it boomed, there were shoots everywhere!

Latest posts

Top Bottom