ukcheeseheads first seed run with lowlife autos

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

next week i will be putting the 2 blueberry kush males out side into a small plastic greenhouse so they can drop there polen
heres some photos of the 2 blueberry kush males i will be useing them both as there the same size and have the same sort of smell . i will seed the white russian with both males so i get max seeds . all meen well lol

photo 1 is the white russian female (PAM)
photo 2 is blueberry kush male 1 (DAVE)
photo 3 is daves balls
photo 4 is blueberry kush 2 (BORIS )
photo 5 is boris balls

if all goes to plan i will send in 20 packs to the farm for freebies ready for the summer..

White russian fem to seed
Blueberry kush male
Blueberry kush male balls
Blueberry kush male 2
Blueberry kush male ballls 2
F

FastForward

Nice one UKC. I can't believe you didn't call the White Russian something like Svetlana :) Naming your plants FTW though....the goofier the better imho.

Been thinking about doing exactly what you're doing...putting autos in an outside mini greenhouse...but I'm dead para that mine will get pollen into my tents, which aren't a million miles away from my greenhouse (like 2m!).

U

ukcheesehead

im a little para myself at the min . still got the 2 males in the tent with all the lowlife fems and pyschosis / berry clones . but been told the balls wont be opening for 7 to 10 days .

true grit

true grit

Anxious to see how the Blueberry kush comes out. I'm doing my first run LowLife Auto AK47 Fems right now as well and am very surprised at the vigor. I mean seriously its only day 24 from seed and I have helllllla pistil action. But my K-Train needs to start flower and they are about to drop to 12/12. Have heard this really doesn't make much difference though, as they still throw out pistils all the way through.

Are you using the 20/4 light schedule? If I had the space, I'd love to try them on different photoperiods. I guess I can let yall know how the remaining 50 days or so on 12/12 yield.

U

ukcheesehead

im on 18/6 atm the 2 males and fem will be goig outside this week

G

GDS StonerBoy

Damn i wish i had some auto's! Looking Good UK, cant wait until they finish. I really want to hear what you have to say about there smoke. Where can these be acquired i need some asap.

U

ukcheesehead

i think doc cronic sells then . i got mine from lowlife.

steveedg

steveedg

lol your spending far too much time with your plants m8 next you'll be doing a mr & mrs show ... good luck with them and i'll let you know how mine get on as we go lol

U

ukcheesehead

sound lol ive just put in tissue 3 ak47 hindu kush , 2 ak47 seeds i soked them for 24 hours as last time the shells were very hard ... all meen well more to make seeds with this summer .

The Joker

The Joker

I like up light daytime smokes sometimes. I don't always want to be stoned out of my gourd.

Are auto's like "light beer"? I just can't imagine Ak 47 x ruderalis is as strong as regular ak 47. But that's not necessarily a bad thing if you want to smoke and be able to carry a conversation. LOL.

U

ukcheesehead

I like up light daytime smokes sometimes. I don't always want to be stoned out of my gourd.

Are auto's like "light beer"? I just can't imagine Ak 47 x ruderalis is as strong as regular ak 47. But that's not necessarily a bad thing if you want to smoke and be able to carry a conversation. LOL.

im not sure how strong the autos are as ive only tryed diesel ryder that was a great smoke .

F

FastForward

Are auto's like "light beer"?

One of my oldest mates is a big guy and a massive caner. He was the guy whose joints scared everyone. When he smoked my LR#2 he whitied in the garden in front of about six of us (all pissing ourselves laughing). They're not "light" as far as I've seen, just smaller. I'd put that LR#2 against a whole bunch of regular strains anyday...(non-elite types)

U

ukcheesehead

sound FF , we will soon see in ? weeks time lol ive a feeling the WR fem will yeild the most shes over took all of the others but a good 6" i will do some pics of her later when light comes on... all the autos are 110% heathy not 1 bad leaf . thats good for me i hate doing seeds lol

U

ukcheesehead

update

BORIS and DAVE are all alone now with pam in the plastic green house ive bend DAVE over pam a little

Greenhouse males n fem
U

ukcheesehead

update photos on the greenhouse seed run

i added a blueberry fem aswell

so theres 1 bb fem 1 wr fem and 2 blueberry males

Greenhouse 001
Greenhouse 002
U

ukcheesehead

2 ak47 and 2 ak47/hindu kush popped up today ready for the next seed run . will put them outside b4 i go 12/12 in the tent . 4 weeks ish

Greenhouse 010
U

ukcheesehead

update

just some snaps of BORIS,DAVE, PAM AND MORREEN

daves and boris balls will be opening anyday now .

Greenhouse 012
Greenhouse 013
Greenhouse 014

Latest posts

Top Bottom