ult chem 91?

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some Chemdog 91 in 4th week of flowering started to herm in 1st 2 weeks in, i pulled off the balls and everything looks great so far... hopefully they dont grow back!!! but they stink really bad!!! 1 pheno is short with huge leaves and thick ass stem and other is taller with more slim features. Anyways jus wondering if anybody has some info on this strain and how it smokes thx.

W

WilliamsWonder

Chemdog 91 is very good stuff. Did you grow this from seed or clone? If it was from seed, then the seeds came from a self-pollinated plant (a hermie). Just look up Chemdog on the internet and it will tell you everything you want to know about it. Some of the best smoke around.

WilliamsWonder

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
thx will...i started 9 seeds and 8 lived 6 looked like moms 2 dads then cut babies put in box and 4 hermd BAD:(the other 2 look great but very different they hermd 2 but not as bad pickd the nanners and doin good i'll put some pics up soon as i learn how to... thx again.

darksideX

darksideX

ultimate chem was a release of elite genetics..

and there were many hermies in those gens lol

example..
->

as for ur uploadin' question..there are two methods how u can get ur pix on' after u have resized them..

->method one..

->method two..

hope that helps a bit..
:party0033:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
yes i did, and read all that stuff too. Then read that chem always herm and something people have to deal with to get fire chem... idk???seems like all kinds of good and bad stuff out there about EG and his gear, that nobody can get anymore anyways...o well glad to be here thats 4 sure.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
thx darkside will get some up asap.

darksideX

darksideX

here is a link to the History of the Chemdog family :)
->

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
SWEET never seen those pics around the net, that shit looks GREAT!!! hope mine turn out like that.

B

bicycle racer

never had a plant hermy at two weeks flower bad times.

S

Sway

yea i had seven ultimate Chemdog 91's hermie. real bad hermies too. saw them in the 2nd week as well. got rid of all of elites gear, best decision i ever made.

W

webeblzr

I'm running the chemxsfvxchem and the Ultimate Chemdwg91. I did have a few sacs on the UCD91, picked them off and with no problems.The clones are no problems at all.

They are both keepers for my gardens. We love everything about them, maybe the chemxsfvxchem is a bit strechy, lanky even. A nice upbeat, energetic high to her.

Excellent quality in the bud, and very long lasting effects when enjoyed.

I was gutted to hear their story.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm running the chemxsfvxchem and the Ultimate Chemdwg91. I did have a few sacs on the UCD91, picked them off and with no problems.The clones are no problems at all.

They are both keepers for my gardens. We love everything about them, maybe the chemxsfvxchem is a bit strechy, lanky even. A nice upbeat, energetic high to her.

Excellent quality in the bud, and very long lasting effects when enjoyed.

I was gutted to hear their story.

yeah me too cuz i really wanted that Lemon Larry but went with the chem cuz the hype i guess? but they look really good so far... fingers crossed:mad0233:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
right now i am runnin chem for the first time in the form of chem valley kush from swerve, they are about 9 inches and stinky as all hell...peace Burn

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
right now i am runnin chem for the first time in the form of chem valley kush from swerve, they are about 9 inches and stinky as all hell...peace Burn

yeah mine are starting there 5th week today and stink like skunk lemon funk:sun2:never seen plants like these suuuuuper frosty!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
jus wanted to chime in cause i seen that there goin to auction off some elite Chemdog 91 seeds,mine are 30 days in flowering and look and smell amazing but like they say gotta pull the nanners and i did and so far so good!

Top Bottom