Uncle Romulus’ Perpetual Nightmare/uneven Canopy

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Good day farm. Thought I would start posting some pics and such as I fumble around trying to grow some decent jah man. My setup is as follows

2x3 homemade veg “tent”
2 7 way splitters full of screw in leds. (5000k) 144 watts.
5x5 fusion hut
1000 watt hps se
6 inch inline and carbon filter, passive intake.
Promix and perlite with a dash of coco for good luck. I’m using a three part chem base and biobud and biobloom at the moment cause that’s what was lyin around. Keep my ph round 6.5 and try not to overdo the ol nutrientéz. After I get caught up I’m going to do a big mix pack mystery round. I use random vessels as pots with no regard for uniformity. Here look

Uncle romulus perpetual nightmareuneven canopy
Uncle romulus perpetual nightmareuneven canopy 2
Uncle romulus perpetual nightmareuneven canopy 3
Uncle romulus perpetual nightmareuneven canopy 4
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Good day farm. Thought I would start posting some pics and such as I fumble around trying to grow some decent jah man. My setup is as follows

2x3 homemade veg “tent”
5x5 fusion hut
1000 watt hps se
Promix and perlite with a dash of coco for good luck. I’m using a three part chem base and biobud and biobloom at the moment cause that’s what was lyin around. Keep my ph round 6.5 and try not to overdo the ol nutrientéz. After I get caught up I’m going to do a big mix pack mystery round. I use random vessels as pots with no regard for uniformity. Here look
Man, starting out all I used was 5 gallon buckets. Kudos!!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Man, starting out all I used was 5 gallon buckets. Kudos!!
But an even canopy gives better results :):)

2x3 homemade veg “tent”
5x5 fusion hut
1000 watt hps se
Happy growing bro. They look nice.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I honestly love the square 3 gals with lots o holes best lately. I have a few 7 gal fabric pots might use one and veg out a skunkberry real huge. I want to do 2 dwc bucket here soon and a few in pots together to get try it out but also have some tried and true going at the same time

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

What you guys think tho? Will i be kickin myself if I chop this weekend? Someone hold me back :badboy:

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Pistils still fairly white as well. And maybe she will fatten up a bit more. ?? I’d monitor daily to see if there is any more weight gain to happen , if not watch for degradation. I’ve had some pistils never darken and actually started to dry on stem!

Latest posts

Top Bottom