Under act aphid infestation

• Thread starter Thrive1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purepiff

Purepiff

Like I said nobody has pics of tests from long gone weed and u know it. And all I do is provide proof I have seem ur tent and 2 light grow so get the fuck outta here with proof bullshit ur trying to g check me and u grow like 3 pounds every 60 days lol I dont gotta call u names cus ur reality is pathetic enough. Trying to ask for some 6 or 7 month old test result lol ur a funny dude

Purepiff

Purepiff

Lol i lobe that ur only form of rebuttal is assumptions i wont give out personal buisness info to u lames u see all my fucking farms u think I grow for fun? I get laid for flower and my trim and they test clean always never even a thought about it cus we rock a mean ipm but when shot happens it need to be fixed and if we use what we use properly at the right time there is no issue. U cant understand my process cus u run 3 fucking lights little man so chill out and look at my stats before u try to assume shot to make urself feel better. It is a sad way to fight to assume some shit lol the facts are ur shit is minuscule compared to me and I make a living off thos shit and have been for over 10 years so I obviously am doing something right

mancorn

mancorn

It tests clean u must be fucking retarded for real if u dont grasp that. Yes everybody listen if u have mites hit em with floramite forbid and avid before week 2 of flower and ur shit will test clean if u have pm hit em with eagle 20 by flower time and ur shit will test clean and if u have aphids in ur full term garden and u spray that shit before july ur shot will test clean which means it is safe and can be sold legally anywhere. It's like if u smoke crack and take a test 2 weeks later it is like u never smoked the crack cus it has metabolized and is no longer in ur body. How is thos so hard to grasp?

So you know more about the toxicology of chemicals then the people who actual know about the toxicology of chemicals? You are posting on a forum, about using a pesticide specially banned for cannabis cultivation, but thinks it's cool because you got away with it. Stop with all the BS about your grow and couch surfing. It's nonsense. We're talking about applying Bifenthrin to cannabis. Do not use this product on your plants.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
If you were “legal” you’d have to keep those results “my dude.” It’s a process and I’m learning, thanks for the constructive Criticism.

Purepiff

Purepiff

U dont get it mancorn and dont expect u to understand nut if it tests clean it is all good. Also I dont have to keep any test u dumb fuck lol I know that chemicals toxic or not toxic arent never ending u idiot chemicals dissipate especially in high intensity light. These are facts I am talking about u make it seem like if u spray a chemical on a plant it is there forever u sound ignorant and wanna make me out to look dumb but like I said before my grows are good urs look like shit so believe who u want and trust who u want I am results driven and if it tests clean and sells then imma keep doing what works u guys can keep trying and failing like it looks like has been what's been going on by the look of ur pics and posts lol the one of u didnt even know how plants was revegging lol

mancorn

mancorn

I'll give u some k knowledge seems ur old and ur weed looks like shit. chemicals breakdown after time and faster with time and high intensity light. So like I explained to ur dense old ass if u do these things early they are all gone from the plant tissue by harvest. I know u are dumb as fuck but that should be easy for u to understand. U may not agree with me and that's fine but dont just argue for the sake of argument cus then I gotta loom thru ur grow pics and see how pathetic ur life is and how sad he weed stash must look and I dont wanna do that lol I feel bad and ur weed sucks for real

Yeah doing the same here.

Madbud

Madbud

Can any one tell how good Neem oil and diatomaceous earth are for eradicating aphids please as it’s my first aphid infestation was also told vinegar will kill aphids and there larva on contact? I’m waiting for merit75 mon I would like to save my mother’s at any cost disposed of everything in my flower room brought a tear to my eye any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Have you tried hosing them off? If its only a couple plants, spray them off in the shower or outdoors. A high pressure garden hose knocks down most of them on my roses.

zzzybil

zzzybil

God bless the guys keeping it CLEAN .......... ''for ornamentals'' means NOT FOR CONSUMPTION period .......... who gives a shit if you passed a test , AS IF the labs result matters or reliable imo ........ so what you beat a test .......... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT $$$$$$$$ .......thats your motto and screw anyone /anything beyond that ....... POISON weed no matter top shelf - you think it is - STILL CRAP ...........and dangerous to unsuspecting consumers . and the damage / danger prolly undetectable as consumed but its there ........... Deny that all you want poison is poison .......... If its labeled for ORNAMENTALS only its not safe to eat let alone SMOKE .......... Arguing the point with your wallet is useless.............. You don't have to be a successful farmer to know toxic chemicals don't magically become harmless if you beat a ''test''............ It would prolly be taken off market without the ''FOR ORNAMENTALS ''.............. That you can beat a test means nothing............RAVE ON ........... Smoking any toxins is expotentially more dangerous than simple ingesting . ......Hell smoking some otherwise'' harmless '' carriers ie in vapes clearly is not safe ...... Certainly some toxins metabolize differently and the phase of veg vs flower etc etc ........ create differences in ''lab'' results .......... as prolly the expertise and methods of testing....... haha kinda like if monsanto says its tested whatever and safe ............. IMO as a consumer basically and not a kid anymore ........... it's a shame if you didn't grow it yourself there's no telling ..........bragging on beating a test ...........@#$%^& ................. GOD BLESS the true farmers keeping it pure ! This leather lung oldster CONSUMER appreciates the LOVE !! and guidance provided for the next gen farmers .......... SOMEBODY gotta teach'm - hats off to yuh ! People who just don't know better is one thing..........

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I read an interesting article about synthetic pyrethoids, the man made or man modified versions of the natural Pyrethrins found in chrysanthemum flowers. Brain studies found some metabolites specific to the synthetic and semi senthetic pyrethrins many years later. It suggested that even a one time exposure to these resulted in detectable changes in the brain's makeup. Wheather or not this has any implications for humans is unknown, but just because something tests clean doesn't mean it doesn't have shit in it. It's akin to robbing a bank and not getting caught as advice to an unemployed person. It's great if you get away with it, but there are better ways to earn a living. There are many ways to control bugs, using a non approved chemical, regardless if you can pass a test or not, is bad business. Deception is not cool.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
He’s a “know” it all and always resorts back to his “clean test.” Claims he’s “legal” here in California cause he grows “crack.” 🤣

Purepiff

Purepiff

Sooo when u guys are done crying maybe u can tell him ur opinion on how to cure aphids since that is the topic. I give less then 0 fucks what u guys think for real and I want u guys to really really know how little any of the shit u wrote had on me. If u ask a question u get an answer if u dont like the answer take someone else's advice. The starter of the thread has tha led me and I hope it works for him cus if he listened to u guys he would be tossing his crop. I sell a fuckload of weed and I get top dollar so I really dont care no matter how many capital letters or periods u put in ur posts. U guys sound like a bunch of bitches and like I said many times I used it last season on a portion of my fullterms I dont have it in my ipm but I know that wont stop ur crying. I am sorry I grow for a living not a hobby maybe tell wine producers to use mycobutinal cus anybody growing weed in that region tests hot for it just cus that's where alot of soil is produced. U guys dont know shit so I am really not concerned with ur shit talking

Purepiff

Purepiff

And I do sell my weed and trim in the white market and I also get over 2k for my indoor in cali. Most the people running their mouth on this thread dont even grow commercially shot they dont even grow half decent weed so why would I care what u think @burnzu know u cant grow so why u running ur mouth

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sooo when u guys are done crying maybe u can tell him ur opinion on how to cure aphids since that is the topic. I give less then 0 fucks what u guys think for real and I want u guys to really really know how little any of the shit u wrote had on me. If u ask a question u get an answer if u dont like the answer take someone else's advice. The starter of the thread has tha led me and I hope it works for him cus if he listened to u guys he would be tossing his crop. I sell a fuckload of weed and I get top dollar so I really dont care no matter how many capital letters or periods u put in ur posts. U guys sound like a bunch of bitches and like I said many times I used it last season on a portion of my fullterms I dont have it in my ipm but I know that wont stop ur crying. I am sorry I grow for a living not a hobby maybe tell wine producers to use mycobutinal cus anybody growing weed in that region tests hot for it just cus that's where alot of soil is produced. U guys dont know shit so I am really not concerned with ur shit talking

Botanigard is how I would tackle aphids, or even root aphids using it at double strength. It that fails, Imidacloprid would be my nuke if the plants are still in Veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom