Under Current 4XL

• Thread starter mcpuffin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mcpuffin

What's up everyone?!? Hope everyone had a good holiday yesterday.:420: Here's my Under Current project under 2 600w's. The cuts I got from a friend (random cut from LA, strain remaining Confidential). I'm in the process of trimming everything, so I'll get back to the final weights. Here's a few pics from along the way, enjoy!:cool0041:

Under current 4xl
Under current 4xl 2
Under current 4xl 3
Under current 4xl 4
Under current 4xl 5
Under current 4xl 6
Under current 4xl 7
Under current 4xl 8
Under current 4xl 9
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looks real good how long did you veg? What nute line up did you use?And what are your thoughts on the system? JACK

L

Loudblunts

ditto what Jack said

about what are your thoughts on the system

and i'd like to add, what size tent is that if you dont mind me asking? whas the footprint of the quad unit?

What about root clogging? any problems? Thoughts?

i think i want a few of those quad units

forgot to add, looking good man!:party0044:

M

mcpuffin

JACK: Thanks for stoping by & kind words! The plants were started in a bubble bucket for about 3 weeks then were transfered into the larger system & went for about another week, so 4 altogether (really didn't need another week). I used H&G Aqua Flakes & followed their feed schedule. I won't be using H&G again as I am a Canna guy at heart, just had some samples that needed to be used. After seeing how a friends as well as your plants veging in Canna, it's a no brainer. Plants are way healthier. My thoughts on the system...awesome! The rate of growth in the UC is unmatchable! I will use the UC again & again!

Blunts: I had the UC in a DarkRoom 5'x10' with the UC in half of it. Couldn't tell you the exact footprint as I have already disassemble it. The rough layout fit in half the tent, so I'd imagine 5'x3' using up the entire half of the tent for canopy space. I did have a few issues with cloging. One plant closets to the return manifold had roots that grew all the way back to the pump. Once removed flow returned to normal for a few days & stopped again due to root matter that was ripped free. Next time I'll use the screens on the return maniford to help thwart roots growing through. Also rotating the plants net pots every few days would probably help too.

Boylobster

Boylobster

Hey puff, I asked you this in my thread as well, but I this is probably more appropriate, huh? :) If you don't mind, I'd love to know what kind of dry weight you got out of this run. Also, are you going to document your Canna run? I'd love to see the comparison!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Wow... Very nice to see someone rock the 4XL!!! Time for me to start saving ends... :giggle UCMELATER

D

digging

Can't get enough of these threads regarding Under Current Systems and grows.

M

mcpuffin

BL: So far I've gotten the 3 largest plants trimmed. Their combined weight came in at just over a pound, plus whatever i have smoked trying to get through all my trimming. I'm stoked on a pound so far as this strain is a low yielding plant. Off 5 soil plants i got 3/4 of a pound, just for comparison. The smoke is super fire!:pimp: Not too sure if I will be posting this next as we're going into summer, as busy summer season is underway...

Shady: UCMELATER, Hilarious! Yeah unfortunately, it was supposed to be a 8XL, but i fucked up some plants (luckily I had extras) and had to start over. Definitely worth saving some cash for, the system pays for itself.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hey Mcpuffin,
How's going?
I wanna thank you for stopping by at my thread and encourage words, I really appreciate that!
I have a question about your mother tent (39"x39"x72") with a 600w lamp.
It seems really tight in there so I was wondering how do you access the buckets in the back. Also, do you have more photos of your scrog setup? I might build one just in case if the plants get too big for my room. Do you know if there's any DIY threads? Could please tell me which material did you use to make the net or (if you bought it) where I can find it?
Thank you again & congratulations for the nice job!

M

mcpuffin

The tent has access panels on the side for reaching the back buckets, but other than that it can be a challenge sometimes. As for the screen, it was homemade out of scraps of pvc I found in the garage, drilled some holes and ran some string. I'm sure there's better material out there, but I didn't have to leave the house. Just go to your local hardware store and let your imagination go wild. Good luck:rofl

Top Bottom